RAS moderators announcement, reports and problems - page 61

This is really bad, The signal providers cant connect to manage their trades.

If any of my subs are reading(there is only a couple on 1002, please close the GU short now. Entry was 1.6249. Should still be well in profit if closed now.

This sucks

I received an e-mail saying that the FREE signal I was subscribed to was suspended.

To all subscribers

Dear subscribers of Forex Grid Ranger ID 1213.

There has been a malfunction of the RAS website causing the majority of signals to be suspended, including this one. I want to assure everyone who is currently subscribed, that this problem is being delt with, and it is nothing that was done on this end. An update will be posted as soon as we know more.

Thank you for your patience, and we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Uncle_Pip

Ok, Thank you Uncle-Pip.

It seems we all received email for "suspended" signal.

A big stress this morning ( france ).

For the moment i can't have RAS.com. Waiting.

Everything is working now.

Virus attack partially damaged RAS database and hence the RAS software interpreted the "missing signal info" as suspended signals. The data base was fully restored, so the RAS work is fully operational right now.

RAS website is crashing as i type this...... its f#$%^&&

RAS is down

RAS is down for me right now - can anyone confirm? I was having serious performance issues on my PC (guessing it might have had something to do with RAS dll), then I started getting weird messages on my charts where the RAS EA was attached. Now the website is displaying strange messages too. I closed out all my open RAS orders.

RAS on war !

Might be best to close anything you can.

RAS Service and EA failure

It appears that the RAS service has a serious failure as my RAS EA report strange messages about not being able to modify message headers and serialized issues.

Does anyone know what to do to fix this issue?

Reason: