RAS moderators announcement, reports and problems - page 25

Besides, it may be alays good to ask on the section about the signals you want to subscribe. Because many members know about ... it is martingale or hedge or any. And can make the suggestions.

That is why we opened this section.

It is planned to develop some kind of panel for vendors/buyers in RAS version #2 to contact between each other. But even in this case it is recommended to ask the other people before subscribing to any ... hedge or martingale systems for example.

freemenn:
Hi,

i try some free services curiouse how it works but whatever i do and whatever I set i get error:

"Error reading file ras_buyer_partial1.txt" with any service.

I also have wininet.dll

i have the same problem , is it because the signal is newly created ?

Issue more issues

Consider these transactions from 580 btw these are closed positions.

At the writing of this these were the last 10 closed transactions (or part of)

I originally thought that the ones closed with zero pips were closed for a zero loss. It turns out though that there is something wrong with the way they are reported and the closing price is missing. They usually close for a loss which means that the data presented here for this one is Bogus. Where did the real closing prices go. I unfortunatly know what they are because I am running this on a demo account, and they are not good.

B GBPJPY 0.50 2009-05-04 19:58:57 -

- 148.58 148.416 -82.88 USD

-16 pips 0

0 Details

S EURUSD 0.50 2009-05-04 15:47:05 -

- 1.32519 - 0 USD

0 pips 0

0 Details

S GBPUSD 0.50 2009-05-04 15:47:05 -

- 1.4863 - 0 USD

0 pips 0

0 Details

S EURJPY 0.50 2009-05-04 15:47:05 -

- 131.552 - 0 USD

0 pips 0

0 Details

S GBPJPY 0.50 2009-05-04 15:47:05 -

- 147.699 - 0 USD

0 pips

Yes I know i had over 600 live pips lost with 580 today.

Todd:
Yes I know i had over 600 live pips lost with 580 today.

How did you lost 600 pips id today this particular ID just lost 16 pips with GBPJPY.

Could you post statements?

I hope Todd posts that statement. But as I mentioned before all the claims of zero pips are like incomplete records. Don't know if it a problem with 580 or something with RAS.

Linuxser:
How did you lost 600 pips id today this particular ID just lost 16 pips with GBPJPY. Could you post statements?

rbchapin:
I hope Todd posts that statement. But as I mentioned before all the claims of zero pips are like incomplete records. Don't know if it a problem with 580 or something with RAS.

I've already contacted developers for this question. Please wait a bit.

rbchapin:

"closing the trades without closing price" error is our old bug. It is not RAS EA bug. It came from the vendor. It is because he closed Metatrader, or it was big disconnestion from internet for the long time, or he de-attached EA ... or he opened many trades and closed it immediately ... or he is using many RAS EAs with wrong setup, or he is selling and buying in the same time ...

It is well-known error related to the vendor.

If vendor is having 0 pips so his buyer is having 0 pips as well.

Anyway, we are suggesting to all the buyers to report about this bug ... may be directly to the vendor ... or post here, or go to help page with RAS and we will contact with the vendor about it.

ok so if I'm having many EAs in one account and I want to sell signals of just one or two EAs can I do it?

Reason: