RAS moderators announcement, reports and problems - page 38

Hi Fonzy75,

As I see - when you are changing lot multiplier using RAS webpage so the settings of RAS EA will be changed automatically on your chart. So, you can always check it in RAS EA.

But if you are changing the settings using webpage for RAS EA using many signals so it may be the problem.

Anyway, you can go to Help webpage with RAS website and to support and create the ticket and may be I will be there and I will resend your message to the developers.

Because for now: I am connected with RAS service only because I attached elite section EAs to the RAS (for free of course ). Because for now: it is very difficult for me to be "a bridge" between the developers/management and the people. I am acting as "the bridge" just because of the members of our forum ... because of you for example ... but no one from RAS asked me to act as "the bridge" ...

As I know - it will be discussion forum inside RAS website so this problem will be solved.

Because as I see - there is some problem with communication between RAS service developers/management and buyers/vendors.

Communication was proposed via support help page.

When they will have discussion forum inside RAS service so everything will be much more easy and I will be fully free from this my "unvalued" support volunteering using our forum.

So, wait until new webdesign will come with the discussion board on RAS, or go to support (Help page with RAS).

Delete signal

Is it possible to remove/delete a signal that I have created?

It is possible to suspend the signal.

Any time you want.

newdigital:
It is possible to suspend the signal. Any time you want.

How can I do this?

Have tried to do it via rentasignal.com, but with no luck.

I can do it.

Which ID?

vbell:
Is it possible to remove/delete a signal that I have created?

Just go to the "Stats" tab of the signal's page on the RAS site and click "Pause" on all the currency pairs down at the bottom of the page

I like a different thread for signal vendors!

ND,

it seems, that many folks mix problems of signal vendors with problems of RAS subscribers and so on.

I have still not received any answer on my tough discussion, whether a "clone" improves signal latency time versus RAS EA.

I am asking to create a thread for signal vendors to discuss topics, which are only concerning signal sellers!

Janus

But how to filter vendors from buyers inside 1 thread?

You can open private group and invite all the vendors and it will be as vendor's discussion place just for the vendors only. You can discuss anything with no any buyers.

vbell:
How can I do this? Have tried to do it via rentasignal.com, but with no luck.

I suspended your ID.

Thanks for PM.

Use RAS signal on ONLY SOME currency pairs?

Hello

Is it possible to limit RAS signal to only one currency pair?

For example - D1 signal (ras id 88) looks really good on GBPUSD, while on other currency pairs it performs undesirably...

So, how to subscribe to this signal, but only use GBPUSD signals to open/close my trades?

Reason: