RAS moderators announcement, reports and problems - page 34

If execution is +/- 1 or 2 pips...................

Where is the problem, if you take 100 pip take profit or 15 pips.........lol

Untrue, what you say!

Execution is not always within that range, which i can not only prove with my own signals, but also with almost every Elite section signal which i am running!

Differences of 5 or more pips and missed trades are possible.

And.................my platforms are running at a state of the art US server center with the lowest possible latency times.

These obvious dificencies have resulted already in some unhappyness about the signal relay quality to say it the polite way.

I personally think, that RAS is a great service and a great tool, but as usual has room for improvement and i am very sure the RAS folks are working on it.

Also it seems, that some problems happened with older RAS EA versions.

Subscribers with live accounts must keep up to date with versions and should always use VPS.

Now you....................

Janus

JanusTrading:
If execution is +/- 1 or 2 pips...................

Where is the problem, if you take 100 pip take profit or 15 pips.........lol

Untrue, what you say!

Hi Janus, I do not speak untruths, just state the facts. It is merely my experiences with RAS.

Execution is not always within that range, which i can not only prove with my own signals, but also with almost every Elite section signal which i am running!

Mine has been within that range.

I personally think, that RAS is a great service and a great tool, but as usual has room for improvement

Don't we all.

Also it seems, that some problems happened with older RAS EA versions.

I'm still using RAS EA version 1.16 on all my FXSS: LEA'S which are all providing 100% returns with a minimal amount of lag. So little it's not worth mentioning.

Subscribers with live accounts must keep up to date with versions and should always use VPS.

I'm not sure the different versions have much to do with lag but I could be wrong.

Anyway. I hope it all works out for you.

Kind Regards

Fx

Results

My only aim of the game is, that subscribers can replicate signals almost 100%.

Because too many sites offer signal services which replicate signals, but not accurate enough to duplicate vendors results.

That causes much confusion and frustration.

Janus

Problem

hi

i am subscribed to a few RAS signals - iam currently getting the following error message - 'invalid stops' that is preventing trades gonig through - problem is i dont know which EA is causing this problem, as i a m running 3 EA's on my MT4 - BTW, i have an Alpari Uk Micro account - Please help!!!

rgds

Simon

invalid stop is invalid stop ...

It is Metatrader's error report that someone is using the stop loss less than 10 pips ...

which signals are you using?

Do you have 1 RAS EA in Metatrader?

Do you use SPT settings?

I am noticing the equity graph on the signal stats is inaccurate on floating drawdown. The spikes seem alot larger than actual drawdown on the account. This could possibly be decieving to prospective subscribers.

Is it possible for you to check this?

TaKiii:
I am noticing the equity graph on the signal stats is inaccurate on floating drawdown. The spikes seem alot larger than actual drawdown on the account. This could possibly be decieving to prospective subscribers. Is it possible for you to check this?

All signals? just one? example?

Linuxser:
All signals? just one? example?

The ones I am providing 577.

It shows that yesterday account equity dropped below deposit. However it was 2k above. So I dont get why it looks like that. I only noticed this today, as I was measuring equity curve.

TaKiii:
The ones I am providing 577. It shows that yesterday account equity dropped below deposit. However it was 2k above. So I dont get why it looks like that. I only noticed this today, as I was measuring equity curve.

I see trades with 1.00 lot. That's one standard lot (100K).

By settings the initial deposit to 50K (recommended to trade standard lots) equity was 10% below initial deposit 2 days ago.

Anyway, 10% is a lot of risk. 100K is recommended to trade with this signal and reduce risk to less than 5%.

Linuxser:
I see trades with 1.00 lot. That's one standard lot (100K).

By settings the initial deposit to 50K (recommended to trade standard lots) equity was 10% below initial deposit 2 days ago.

Anyway, 10% is a lot of risk. 100K is recommended to trade with this signal and reduce risk to less than 5%.

I am trading 1 lot on 10k. The floating equity DID NOT go below the deposit balance. This is what im getitng at. Its got nothing to do with my risk profile or how I choose to trade. I am talking about the graph that shows incorrect information. Nothing more. The account the signal is coming from is exactly as I am telling you.

There was no floating equity 10% below the initial deposit 2 days ago. This is why I raised the issue. Because it is false information.