RAS moderators announcement, reports and problems - page 90

I am making some posts in RAS signal providers presentation thread based on the request made by RAS management. The latest audited charts etc are on this post.

If some vendor requests to make some charts and so on (no portfolio, just an audited charts which I did in my old way) so I can do it too but in simple our TSD forum discussion way with charts and so on (confirmed with vendor by PM about what to upload/post and so on). Just post a request here on this thread, or by PM to me.

As to portfolio, autotrading and so on - go to the email provided here, or if you need some support - go to RAS support.

for now, I have not received my payment of DEC 2010 for my signal ID 32821 .

what happened ? I should receive this payment on Feb 10.

no one contactd me, and no one explained about this.

what's wrong with RAS team ?

when should I receive my payment ?

RAS Website Revamp

Anyone else slowly not liking the new design of the rentasignal.com website?

What i don't like is the in ability to play with the lot multiplier, starting amount and dates for various signals before going to the portfolio wizard. Speaking of which, the portfolio wizard has also lost functionality.

There is no option to go back to the old design which is disapointing.

what are other people thinking?

I agree completely. Not having multiplier option is bad, but whats worse imo is that new charts are absolutely worthless. They either don't display anything at all or display some unrecognizable nonsense. Bottom line is whatever they did, they took big step in a wrong direction.

another id like to do is inspect/compare a signal but only use one currency pair's results, especially in the portfolio wizard.

i sincerely hope they're working on bring that functionality back

RAS not paying Signal Provider

I am a Signal Provider for RAS since last year October. So far I am happy. But now starts problem with payment. I have still not received my payment for my subscribers in April 11. Normally they pay each month 10th. I have contact the support team, and they told my there is a delay in the payment this month, but this was at the 20th June. Now we are in a new month and still I have not my money.

I want to know if here are more Signal Provider who have not been payed? What is going on with RAS, can we still trust this company?

Thank you

Uwe

Hi FXTradersclub,

This RAS section on the forum was started by me (I am talking about whole the section). But for now - I am fully separated from RAS service and not receiving any tickets from support (it happened long time ago before iGoR made some posts here - i was already separated long time ago before that) and so on .. so I can not help in the way I did it for many months here. So, my suggestion - contact with RAS support in more active way. Because as far as I know - they are paying (means: they are not hidding/submerge the money).

Also - ask their policy of payment because ... may be it was changed from what I knew from my past experience (i mean: in my experience - the vendors waited for 2 months ... or for 1 months ...).

Besides - I am not suggesting to promote any other signal services here because it is the section started by me for RAS service (means: members of tsd forum can discuss the RAS).

You should be more active in support and ask for their policy in this case.\But I am not sure that they are working in the weekends ...

newdigital:
Hi FXTradersclub,

This RAS section on the forum was started by me (I am talking about whole the section). But for now - I am fully separated from RAS service and not receiving any tickets from support (it happened long time ago before iGoR made some posts here - i was already separated long time ago before that) and so on .. so I can not help in the way I did it for many months here. So, my suggestion - contact with RAS support in more active way. Because as far as I know - they are paying (means: they are not hidding/submerge the money).

Also - ask their policy of payment because ... may be it was changed from what I knew from my past experience (i mean: in my experience - the vendors waited for 2 months ... or for 1 months ...).

Besides - I am not suggesting to promote any other signal services here because it is the section started by me for RAS service (means: members of tsd forum can discuss the RAS).

You should be more active in support and ask for their policy in this case.\But I am not sure that they are working in the weekends ...

Thank you for your answer. Yes I know SP has to wait 2 month to receive the payment. I will contact them tomorrow.

Do people really need signal sirvices?

Just curious, how many people subscribe to live signal services?

If they do subscribe, do they take those trades on live account?

If we could narrow this discussion only to personal experience it would be great. I am not interested in hypothetical thoughts.

I'd be happy to hear if people are in live rooms, do they take the trades live? yes or no and why

RAS Ratio

Hi,

Can anybody please explain (or show me where it is explained!) how the RAS Ratio is worked out.

Regards

E

Reason: