Rent a Signal service development and suggestions - page 76

For example.

413 is using GBPJPY.

393 is using EURUSD.

So, open GBPCHF M5 timeframe (or GBPUSD for example) and attach RAS EA with:

buyer-opt-filter-signal = 413,393

Than in Terminal MetaTrader's window (in your Metatrader): right mouse click and enable comments. And you will know about which trade for which ID.

.........so far so good, this may work.!!!

I want to say to some vendors/sellers.

If you created the signal ID so please use it (trade). because your ID can be suspended because:

"No trades. Vendor is not replying by email".

Or at least reply by email (i send emails to any new sellers).

Yes, it's working now, thanks newdigital for your advice. It is strange, however, that it will only work if I only have one chart open with RAS on it, this has not been a problem with previous EAs, but I'm happy to see FXSS and Trade Perfect working side by side (and making money!).

I am not talking about FXSS and Trade Perfect. Those sellers are always on the forum having the threads here in the section.

I was talking about the other people. Many members registered with RAS, created ID long time ago (few weeks/months ago) and they are not trading and not replying by email, not contacting, not posting on the forum, not replying by PMs, nothing. So, I am suspending their signals. Because if no one can be in contact with the seller and IDs are empty so what to do?

May be they are not receving my emails ... so I did my previous post hoping that they are reading the forum.

newdigital, you misunderstand me, I was only referring to the problem I was having with FXSS not working properly, which has now been solved - I just wanted to say that now it works!!

Hi,

I am there, and i read here, but i don't create any thread to explain my signal because my english is so poor.

Thanks

organaiz:
Hi,

I am there, and i read here, but i don't create any thread to explain my signal because my english is so poor.

Thanks

Don't be discouraged by that. I think my English is poor too, but people will get the message behind the words...

I have noticed over the time when a signal provider have good performance he/she increase the price for his/her signals, as if it was his/her first time to have good performance.

Personally I don't think a good trader needs the few dollars coming from the RAS server, I think its a way to help others while making few dollars on the side, a trader makes money from his/her trades.

Also I have seen some trading 50, 100 and more lot size " Come On " keep the risk on the accounts resnable, its not a championship.

Many traders have accounts less than 1000$ and they are looking for any help they can have, so please keep that in mind.

Good luck for everyone and thanks for TSD team on the excellent RAS idea.

As I remember some signal providers tested RAS service with no any subscribers and they had 40 or 50 lot size ... just because they tested RAS. And for now they did not want for their IDs to be deleted.

Anyway, the members can contact with them using this section clarifying about those cases (is it trading system made like that, or it is something ... and so on).

For example, Aggressive martingale system (Frank_mod EA without timefilter on IBFX broker from elite section, ID 373) is having min lot size 0.01 and max lot size as 40.96. Trading AUDCAD, AUDUSD, CHFJPY, EURAUD, EURCHF, EURGBP, EURUSD, GBPUSD and USDCAD.

It is martingale. Unlimited: it can be any lot size.

By the way, the best performance (and most lower max lot size is for AUDUSD and EURUSD). You can check it using advances stats page in RAS by sorting (i will post the instruction soon about how to use RAS).

Martin gale? ID 86. It is Frank_mod from elite section with timefiler. All those EAs were posted as source codes (in elite section).

Thus, there are some systems which are making big lot size. Big lot size is the part of their systems.

Next systems?

Many signal providers have IDs from very beginning and they did not want to change it after RAS runs sucessfully. They decided to keep their IDs irrespective of. That is why some of them are having 50 lot size ... they simple did not have any subscribers few months ago ...

I think that members should contact with the signal providers on this section just to know about this situation.

Reason: