RAS moderators announcement, reports and problems - page 92

Rentasignal - delay in closed time

Hi everybody,

I'm looking for a solution on delay between the signal's closed time and my mt4 closed time, for every orders.

This delay is about 10 seconds, too much I think.

Any suggestion would be really appreciated.

Cristiano.

Problems with RAS Software

Hello,

there are some problems with the EA of RAS

When Ras is installend and i close my MT4 the terminal.exe*32 is still opened in Windows Task Bar.

This means i cant save my profies, charts, indicators....

Help to Register with RAS

I am new at the Elite group and I would like to use the RAS service to get signals from the EA available for the group.

I am not able to add the user name and password related to the Elite on the RAS, I contacted the support and they advised me to edit the profile and I will find a box named Elite User Login Info. And I should enter my Forex-TSD username and password inside.

The issue that I cannot find any box at the profile page like this, what is wrong in this registration process?

Thanks,

Hatem

Hi htawfik,

If RAS is using autotrading so autotrading is free. But I am not sure exactly as I was not informed sorry (i do not see this box too) but seems - elite sections are not connected with RAS service (tsd forum/elite sections are not connected with RAS as I know). You can better to ask RAS support as they should know about it.

Hi, Why when I enter the RAS page redirects me to tradcode.com?

I remember rentasignal was deactivated months ago

Linuxser:
I remember rentasignal was deactivated months ago

Ok, thanks...

Reason: