RAS moderators announcement, reports and problems - page 19

Thank you for the explanation ND. I didn't have any issues with the older version of RAS. Is there anyway to get an older version that doesn't split lots?

I sent PM to you with my email. You can send anything and I will reply with old version attached.

Just some announcement.

Read this post please: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179168/page2

It is about private groups.

And my special request to vendors and most active buyers (commercial, or free, or elite section - anyone).

When we moderated RAS using email so I (and Linuxser) was receiving about 200 emails every day. Now the quantity of the vendors and buyers are growing. And my special request to all: please, if you need some assistance - open private groups.

No need special permission for that. Just read this post: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179168/page2

Private groups are having attachments features (same with the forum) so we can attach anything. Besides, private groups with Invite Only Type are really private ones. It means the following:

if lepiricus (for example) open private group with Invite Only and invite newdigital and Linuxser so - he, I and Linuxser will see this group. Other members will not see the name/messages in the group and will not see the lists of the group. Fuilly private.

It is most comfortable way to assist/speak and so on.

To vendors:

- please open 1 private group (1 per vendor) and invite me and Linuxser. And you will receive permanent assistance with anything in private. 50 vendors will open 50 private groups? No problem. Every vendor will have the group.

- please, if you need some promotion - open second private group and invite your buyers. Do not know your buyers? You will have first private group where we can speak ... Only you (vendor) and your buyers (and possible buyers for example) will see. Other members will see nothing.

Are you buyer for many free, commercial or elite section signals and need some help, or will need some help?

Open private group, invite me or Linuxser.

Because you know ... this morning:

- lepiricus asked for old RAS EA version. So, lepiricus - just open private group, invite me and I will attach anything.

- some elite members need help so they also can open private groups, invite me, attach log files, invite RAS developer and they can speak between each other. 10 minutes to do! And everything will be fixed very quickly.

- And I did not open my email yet as it may be probably the other 200 emails ...

So, to all RAS users.

Use private groups as it is very quick way and very private way to speak with any mod/admin/developer or with your buyers or with vendor for example.

Are you buyer and using 10 signals and need some help or need to speak?

Open private group and invite all your vendors + admins.

-------------

Just for information.

One vendor is already opened his group (first his group for himself + admins). I already replied and so on. Hope that he will open his second group for his buyers.

I hope that the other vendors will do the same.

Hi ND,

What is the sudden change in the balance/equity charts, advanced stats? They look completely different as compared to how they looked before and very far from what I see in my platform... (IDs 393 and 648). Thanks.

open an order with signal buy not to follow close signal

Hi ND,

I subscribed a free RAS signal (ID 86) to test a demo account,today I found a big problem,my account open an order with RAS signal buy not to follow close signal,so an profit order has been turned into a big loss.What happen?If Such a situation take place in my live account that was what too getting frightful!

Jairo:
Hi ND, What is the sudden change in the balance/equity charts, advanced stats? They look completely different as compared to how they looked before and very far from what I see in my platform... (IDs 393 and 648). Thanks.

It was one small bug found in dollars calculation ... may be it was affected on balance/equity image?

I reported to the developers about it.

freeipphone:
Hi ND, I subscribed a free RAS signal (ID 86) to test a demo account,today I found a big problem,my account open an order with RAS signal buy not to follow close signal,so an profit order has been turned into a big loss.What happen?If Such a situation take place in my live account that was what too getting frightful!

It is martingale. It means: many few trades are opened with different lot sizes and all the trades are closed in the same time. And 1 trade with biggest lot size will be profitable and because of that all those series trades will give profitable results. And if you miss this last trade of the series so you will receive the loss.

It is very important to start trading in right time if using martingale (any system).

It may be some other issue ... closing Metatrader for example.

newdigital:
It was one small bug found in dollars calculation ... may be it was affected on balance/equity image? I reported to the developers about it.

Thanks for replying and reporting to the developers. I'll wait for the fix. Yes, the differences on the charts are huge (and scary). The account has more than doubled for ID 393 but RAS equity shows a steady drop ...

Hello Newdigital , can't seem to create private group? as I just registered

Reason: