RAS moderators announcement, reports and problems - page 87

Hi newdigital, yes I am sure I was receiving the RAS messages by email - after logging a ticket and talking to your online support again it has finally been activated, I hope this process is much smoother in the future, thanks for your help.

Hanging trades...

To RAS admins: My sytem (RAS id:32454) has 2 open trades which I would like closed. I've closed them manually from my Metatrader but the RAS EA was not running at the time. I since re-ran it but the trades remain open. How can I close them?

RAS admins are in RAS support.

There are no any RAS admins here.

I did as much job for RAS service concerning publicity so the people start really thinking that I am one of the RAS admins, or RAS mods, or RAS managers or owners or any. This forum section is for vendors and subscribers and for talking between them.

As I understand - RAS EA can see that you close those 2 trades and will send this information to RAS website. But if you changed Metatrader's account with open trades so it may be the problem as your signal can be suspended/inactivated automatically.

Anyway - RAS EA will see that there are no those trades and will send this information to RAS website.

But for any detailed talking - go to RAS support as they can help in this case.

Symbol suffix

My broker uses a suffix "fx" after each symbol (e.g. EURUSD is EURUSD-fx).

Will my account execute RAS orders or not?

Does anybody tested something like that?

Thanks for reply,

regards

Activation process inefficent

Hi Newdigital

I have requested activation for some new signals and even after a few days haven't heard from RAS. The signals all have profit, more than the minimum amount of trades and threads on this site. It seems the activation process and support for RAS is becoming increasingly bad. It shouldn't be this difficult for me to activate signals- I have checked junk and spam folders and no sign of anything from RAS. I have been using RAS for a long time but recently am becoming very concerned by the slow responses, especially in activating signals. Please look into this urgently, I don't want to take my business elsewhere but am being forced to if this continues, and I have made a good amount of money for RAS in my time.

leeb:
Hi Newdigital I have requested activation for some new signals and even after a few days haven't heard from RAS. The signals all have profit, more than the minimum amount of trades and threads on this site. It seems the activation process and support for RAS is becoming increasingly bad. It shouldn't be this difficult for me to activate signals- I have checked junk and spam folders and no sign of anything from RAS...

Hi leeb,

I do not know the recent policy of RAS for activation for now sorry.

But I can suggest to you to go to support webpage Contact Us | Rent a Signal and open the ticket in Customer Support telling to them exact links of your signals and ask for activation. As to email messages so ... if you send the ticket and this ticket was closed so you should receive an email message? Because reply is also kept inside RAS support Customer Support so if you login there so you should see reply or something with your ticket (View Tickets link).

It is my opinion ...

My personal experience (I am vendor for elite section signals): I am not operating by emails; I am going to RAS support Customer Support webpage and open the ticket using their webpage. Because in case of yahoo email address (for example) - some email messages are not going through especially on Sunday (not sure about hotmail but may be - same case).

Thanks newdigital, will try that just the activation process isn't as smooth or speedy as before.

newdigital:
Hi leeb,

I do not know the recent policy of RAS for activation for now sorry.

But I can suggest to you to go to support webpage Contact Us | Rent a Signal and open the ticket in Customer Support telling to them exact links of your signals and ask for activation. As to email messages so ... if you send the ticket and this ticket was closed so you should receive an email message? Because reply is also kept inside RAS support Customer Support so if you login there so you should see reply or something with your ticket (View Tickets link).

It is my opinion ...

My personal experience (I am vendor for elite section signals): I am not operating by emails; I am going to RAS support Customer Support webpage and open the ticket using their webpage. Because in case of yahoo email address (for example) - some email messages are not going through especially on Sunday (not sure about hotmail but may be - same case).

leeb:
Thanks newdigital, will try that just the activation process isn't as smooth or speedy as before.

Before - I activated the signals

For now - RAS support is doing it.

Whatever ... good or bad - they are RAS support so ... let them work. I hope that they will improve themselves in some way anyway. May be ... it is the only place where I am not fully involved up to now

RAS EA doesn't works with suffixed broker!

vpantano:
My broker uses a suffix "fx" after each symbol (e.g. EURUSD is EURUSD-fx).

Will my account execute RAS orders or not?

Does anybody tested something like that?

Thanks for reply,

regards

Hello.

I tried lately the RAS EA on my Exness live account that use "m" suffix and it doesn't works at all because it DON'T reconnize ANY pairs symbols using suffix.

Another thing: don't ask to RAS "technical" support "why it doesn't works" or "please, try to solve the problem", they will reply to you, after many days waiting, the following stupid and useless answer: "Our RAS EA works with ALMOST any suffixed pairs".

What does it means?! That my "m" suffix is one of the rest with which their EA doesn't works?!

Besides, this is a perfect bull***t, because if their EA would really works on even only one suffixed broker, it would works with all the rest of them!

The problem is that their EA DOESN'T SUPPORT AT ALL symbols with any kind of suffix, and, above all, they don't want/don't know how to add a simple parameter in their EA that allow subscriber to put in their used pair suffix, if any: this is the only truth!

Ask to Mr. Carlos Terron at RAS about me, he will certainly remember my latest messages I sent him through their support ((?!) service after I got their stupid reply: their total un-professionalism and nasty behaviour (after I paid them hundreads of Usd over the time for their useless signals!) made me really angry!

Do you know how I solved the problem? Attaching their RAS EA on a no-suffix broker, then, copying all trades from there on my Exness live "m" suffix account, through a copy trades software for MT4 (that, God thanks, allow users to select wich suffix "read" along with the pair's symbol!).

Hope this help.

ZioB

Reason: