RAS moderators announcement, reports and problems - page 16

Hi,

I am currently using ActiveTrades, I have subriscribed to their scalping feed. demo and live.

so they add a "-fx" suffix behind the currency you are trading.

But I can acces 2 feeds now forexample

EURUSD(fixedspread) and EURUSD-fx(variablefeed).

The RAS-EA Still try to open EURUSD feed, wich results now in

expert window

2009.04.07 01:34:49 Rentasignal EURUSD-fx,H1: Alert: OrderSend Error: 133 - trade is disabled

journal window

2009.04.07 01:34:51 '62627': order buy 0.10 EURGBP opening at 0.9102 sl: 0.8928 tp: 0.9140 failed [Trade is disabled]

while it should open the scalping feed.

And this results in retry and retry of opening new position without succes. because that feed is disabled.

Therefore an easy solution come if you could have an inputparameterfield where you can specify the suffix if needed.

Regards

Gerry

I am not really understand ..

first thing: RAS EA was programmed in the following way - you can not use same RAS username and ID for more than 1 account.

Besides, it is problem with suffixes ... many members reported so next version of RAS EA with all suffixes fixed will be uploaded soon.

Clicking on sell your signal, click here returns "access denied".

I'm also unable to find any info on the site on how much money would I get from my signals.

mikkom:
Clicking on sell your signal, click here returns "access denied". I'm also unable to find any info on the site on how much money would I get from my signals.

Click here It's working fine. Just be careful to be logged on. Or logout and login again.

hello,

I'm using a signal for several weeks on a demo account and it looks promising. Therefore I intend to go live next week.

What happens if the developer suddenly decides to take out his EA from RAS?

Is it still possible to get the signals then? Or am I left in the dark?

regards

Peter

pete14:
hello,

I'm using a signal for several weeks on a demo account and it looks promising. Therefore I intend to go live next week.

What happens if the developer suddenly decides to take out his EA from RAS?

Is it still possible to get the signals then? Or am I left in the dark?

regards

Peter

It's not possible because signals are generated by and on seller side.

Hi pete14,

What you can do is to try to subscribe to the vendors who are having the threads in this section. Of you subscribe to the signals are vendor does not have any thread on this section so you can open the thread for him and ask the question. If he is not on the forum so RAS moderators can send email to him and invite him for discussion.

Divergence between equities

Hi ND,

About ID 393:

In my platform, the signal account equity now is 22 239.80.

In the RAS site advanced stats, it is aprox. 18 600.00 (selecting 10K and clicking filter).

May this divergence come from timeout settings in the RAS EA?

From "How to Use RAS" thread:

<>

I am using 20 (default). Does this mean that RAS EA is sending the signals to RAS site each 20 seconds? When the market is moving fast, a few seconds delay may have considerable impact on the results. What should be the ideal setting for timeout? My EA is not a scalping one, but sometimes it throws orders very fast.

Jairo:
Hi ND,

About ID 393:

In my platform, the signal account equity now is 22 239.80.

In the RAS site advanced stats, it is aprox. 18 600.00 (selecting 10K and clicking filter).

May this divergence come from timeout settings in the RAS EA?

From "How to Use RAS" thread:

<>

I am using 20 (default). Does this mean that RAS EA is sending the signals to RAS site each 20 seconds? When the market is moving fast, a few seconds delay may have considerable impact on the results. What should be the ideal setting for timeout? My EA is not a scalping one, but sometimes it throws orders very fast.

That's depend on the desired TF to trade. 20 is fine for most EA. But for, let's say, an EA trading on h4 timout could be bigger, 200 or 400.

Linuxser:
That's depend on the desired TF to trade. 20 is fine for most EA. But for, let's say, an EA trading on h4 timout could be bigger, 200 or 400.

Hi Linusxer,

Thank you for the reply. My EA uses only 1 minute bars. Does 20 mean 20 seconds to send orders to RAS? If so, I think it is too much. Maybe I should set it to something like 7 (?!?) ... Though it would be a heavy load for the server.. does the RAS EA check if there is any order before sending data to the server? This could avoid unnecessary traffic..

Reason: