RAS moderators announcement, reports and problems - page 49

Nothing was changed.

It was elite section signal.

I am not changing the signals from public to elite or in opposute way. Vendors only can do it.

In the time of your post it was elite section signals.

Besides, as I said - RAS service is having some limitation concerning scalping for 2 or 3 pips in profit sorry.

newdigital:
Besides, as I said - RAS service is having some limitation concerning scalping for 2 or 3 pips in profit sorry.

OK, but i bought it, when it was not a elite signal. 1100 other users did this before. And we know your words "RAS service is having some limitation concerning scalping".

Even if I sign up to a "elite Member" today I am not able to use the Signals because of the "limitation concerning scalping" ?

You can but why? It is my opinion about limitation only.

Just an opinion.

If the vendor is making 1 or 3 pips in pofit all the time so how can you have same 1 pips in your buyer's account if the trades are transmissted via internet? Few seconds delay - and it may be munis 1 pip instead of +1 ...

When did you subscribe?

May be, it is the vendor changed it to elite?

Because after your first post about this ID - I looked and found that it is elite section EA.

As I see for now - vendor changed to "Deny subscribers".

That is why you can not trade it.

newdigital:

If the vendor is making 1 or 3 pips in pofit all the time so how can you have same 1 pips in your buyer's account if the trades are transmissted via internet? Few seconds delay - and it may be munis 1 pip instead of +1 ...

So that EA does not work with RAS?

If he changed to "Deny subscribers" so he does not want to see subscribers.

May be it is the better decision because I do not need this ID in elite section anyway.

It means: no one can subscribe.

When did you subscribed?

Go to kayako support accounting (help page with RAS website).

It was in RAS support last time. May be some other page about refunding. By the way - no one complained yet about refunding so you can go. Do not remember the page with RAS website sorry.

I am not doing it so you should find some page, or it is with support.

2 RAS EAs in one account

Hey,

I want to run "EA 1XX" with buyer_lots_multiplier: 1 and "EA 2XX" with buyer_lots_multiplier: 3.

Will I get any problems if I put RAS in two charts and select each EA by using "buyer_opt_filter_signal"?

Example:

Chart 1 + EA 1XX

buyer_lots_multiplier: 1

buyer_opt_filter_signal: 1XX

Chart 2 + EA 2XX

buyer_lots_multiplier: 1

buyer_opt_filter_signal: 2XX

Reason: