RAS moderators announcement, reports and problems - page 3

There are some vendors who are providing free or commercial signals but they are not replying by email. Not email and not on the forum posting. But they are trading up to now in opending mode with good performance some of them.

If you are vendor so please reply by email. Because moderator can not move your signals to approved mode without any contact with you: you as a vendor should say "yes i agree, move my ID to approve mode", or "no sorry I am doing some personal trading".

No any moderator can decide it instead of vendor.

Vendor should say "yes" or "not". To say "yes" so he should reply by email, or post on the forum ...

Currently few vendors are trading, some of them are having good performance and ... silence for the about of 2 week.

dpaulo:
RAS is looking very good.......however...

In the last two days it has happened twice where I've suddenly been aware that RAS is not functioning. The reason I can see this is because I have FXSS (RAS ID413) which automatically opens new trades in the gap that is created by an old trade ending, and gaps have formed and not been filled. Also all the text features on the left of the chart about RAS are absent.

Both times I have solved the problem by deleting RAS from the chart and reintroducing it. This restarts RAS and it starts trading again, but a side effect of doing this is it causes current trades to end suddenly and new ones to appear, as it is 'catching up' with itself, but also it means I am missing trades when it is inactive. This is also the case with the others IDs I am trading (140 and 393).

Any advice on how to stop this happening would be much appreciated. As you can imagine, it is frustrating missing out on the good stuff that RAS is doing!

Thank you.

Hi dpaulo,

Can you send log file to my email?

Log file is located in files folder of Metatrader's directory.

I sent PM to you.

Because the developers said that if you subscribed and the vendor changed to deny subscription so old subscribers (you) still can use the signals.

Hi newdigital,

I've had a look in the log and found this:

12:05:02 System to be shutdown, request for close Interbank FX Trader 4

shortly followed by:

12:05:04 Interbank FX Trader 4 4.00 build 220 stopped

12:05:04 Interbank FX Trader 4 4.00 build 220 stopped because system shutdown

12:07:55 Interbank FX Trader 4 4.00 build 220 started (Interbank FX, LLC.)

After this happened I think everything else was fine except for RAS.

Does this help??

Yes, it is exact the reason: IBFX Metatrader disconnection.

I had same problem.

So, no need to send log file to me in this case: it is Metatrader's issue with broker's connection.

so if there is a disconnection how can we get RAS running again (preferably automatically and immediately), or at least be made aware that we need to restart it (with an alert for instance?)

If disconnection so RAS will be connected automatically. No need to do anything.

I am running RAS EA 24/7 and it is disconnected on market close and connected on market open on Monday.

But it was some hard disconnection about IBFX Metatrader ... it was something different than disconnection ... I restarted 2 Metatraders after that (without RAS EA).

I just edited this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179168/page2 about my experience with any EA.

For buyers and for future posible buyers

For all the buyers and for all future possible buyers.

There are advances stats page on every signal.

It is your page. It is the one of the main page you need to see to decide: subscribe or not. It is your page.

We created this advanced stats for buyers. For you, to see max lot size, max simultanious open trades and floating drawdown. You can sort it by pairs, by deposit, by lot.

Please do not subscribe to any signal without visiting advanced stats page for the signals you want to subscribe.

Do not understand what max lot zise = 40 with max simultanious open trades mean?

Try on demo.

Open demo account with 3,000 and try to open 20 orders with 40 lot size ... you can try

Or simple ask on the forum in this section and many members will reply about what the hedge is and what the martingale is and what the old classical system no MM is

Do not listen your emotions.

Read the figures on your page which is

Advanced stats page for every signals.

Basicly you need just 2 posts to read to understand: post #5 and post #13 on this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179168

And do not hesitate to ask on the section. Moderators and many other members will reply to you concerning your real deposit, max lot size possible and so on.

Please note: RAS service is for the members of our forum. For the buyers. I mean the question " what is bad in this ID?" is not bad question in our section.

Some changes were made:

not logged in user is able to see active/pending/closed (all) orders now.

It means that unsubscribed members can see open trades for the signals.

It was request from some buyers.

Besides, this post is updated every day: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179168/page2 with some changes and improvements.

Next moderation announcement.

For buyers and sellers.

Especially for buyers.

Moderators of RAS (currently I am moderator ) can install the clones for some ID. Clone is automatic buyers.

According to requests.

More about clones: read this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179168

Just for information.

Reason: