RAS moderators announcement, reports and problems - page 82

New RAS EA is ready for update.

Some new settings/options you will find such as forced execution (as I remember - many members requested this feature).

RAS vendors, please update your RAS EA as old versions will not work anymore.

And please - edit your signals for deposit size and your usual (minimum close to ...) lot size.

Example: if some signal is martingale with min 0.01 and max 6 so usual (most close minimum) is 0.01.

New RAS EA DO NOT OPEN ORDERS if signal order size less than minimal order size (for example i am buyer and my MT minimum lot size is 0.1, I have set my lot size + set all multipliers and after this signal SOME order size was 0.07, in old version RAS EA would open 0.1 order in such case BUT new RAS EA will not open this order at all).

newdigital:
So, as I see - it is very important to read

- this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179175/page54

and

this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179175/page54

And it is my personal comment (see below).

Because, if I (as the vendor for example) estimate MY USUAL lot size for some signal for elite section as 1 so will subscribers know that they should estimate THEIR USUAL lot size looking on MY USUAL lot size?

It is what I know.

But some vendors does not know that their USUAL (reported to RAS) lot size is acting as additional lot multiplier FOR BUYERS. And it is very very important (and understand) about what I am writing here including those 2 links above (other wise it will be so salled "surprise!" on Monday sorry).

Just want to remind to update your RAS EA.

Because for now - lot side of the signals (usuallot size) is acting as additional lot multip;ier for buyer so please, before estimating your lot multiplier today according to email from RAS - look at your vendor's signal lot size.

Because if he estimates 0.01 and you reported 0.1 for RAS so all your (buyers) lot sizes values for the trades will multiply by 10 sorry.

This transition to a new version of RAS_EA could have been planned better. Anyway, I need more clarification ...

Stats from the vendor's (systemsfx) RAS page:

Lots: 10.00

Size: 0.10

? Does this mean 10 "LOTS" of 0.01 = "SIZE" of 0.10 (10 x 0.01) ?

I have a mini account (10,000) with FXCM and the smallest lot size increment I can trade is "0.10" but the default "Lot Size" on my RAS Risk Settings page lists "0.01". I want to follow this vendor with the same trade size (1:1) ... how should I set up my Risk Settings on RAS and/or RAS_EA?

It means that vendor's reported lot size is 0.01.

And he opened tha trade with 0.1 (0.01 x 10 = 0.1).

If your reported lot size as a buyer as 0.1 so this trade will be opened for you with lot size = 1 (because your 0.1 x 10 = 1).

Example with reported lot side for the signal.

vendor estimated his usual reported lot size:

As you see - it is 0.1.

If your buyers usual reported lot size as 0.01 so all your lot size's values for all your trades will be deided by 10.

So, always look at the vendor's reported lot side for the signal you subscribe.

Files:

Because before: we had just lot multiplier only.

For now: we are having vendors/buyers reported lot size + lot multiplier.

To use same settings: set your reported lot to be the same as for vendor's signal, and use lot multiplier as usually by any value.

Because new stats on RAS website is very good and it is what the members asked (those stats created acording to the members' requests). But please use it carefully and alays look at the signal's usual lot size (see image on the some post above).

This settings of new RAS EA is very very good (it was some research of our tsd forum programmers together with RAS developers):

It can minimize the delay.

Files:
force_1234.jpg  20 kb

Error msg appear when using RAS

Hi All,

Not sure if this is the right place to post. I just subscript to a RAS. And always got this msg "Do you permit a call function 'ForexTSD_Getstatus" from 'rentalasignal.dll" error. So what is this about.?? so should i select yes, no or cancel.

Thanks in advance.

In your EA settings, under 'Common' tab, you must allow DLL imports-- and unselect "Confirm DLL function calls" right below the initial DLL setting

Reason: