RAS moderators announcement, reports and problems - page 47

Bug Report in RAS EA

Hi,

When running RAS EA (during open market) and closing MT4 instance, I see that the "terminal" process is still hanging in Task Manager. From all terminals running RAS EA, I had to close them manually in Task Manager. Other terminals not containing RAS EA are ok. It seems that the internal thread loop of the RAS EA dll is holding the processes "terminal" active in Task Manager, even after normal MT4 closing. I am using WinXP, 32bits OS.

Regards,

Jeff

Hi fxtrader625,

Can you go to Help page in RAS website and to support?

because I can re-send your ticket to the developers in this case (we are communicating with each other using this kayako support tickets).

For ID 648, the opposite holds true. RAS stats shows a floating loss and huge drawdowns while the signal account (live mini at NordMarkets.com) shows profit with much lower drawdown. And the trade technique is very far from scalping, which I think is the most critical for the service.

I signaled that problems (having a real image of a signal) may occur due to fact that real starting balance is not known and lot sizes are not related to real account size in RAS reports but I was totally ignored.

These issues seriously scratch RAS service's credibility.

Hi new digital,

Yes, I think you are right. NordMarkets mini accounts use EURUSDm instead of EURUSD. Drawdowns look near 10 times bigger on the stats chart.

I am using RAS version 1.17. If I upgrade, will the stats chart be reshaped? To what version should I upgrade?

Thanks,

Jairo.

newdigital:
Hi Jairo,

I saw your posts but I did not check it yet sorry.

Do you have the tool to check floating drawdown based on equity?

Because I have. And as I know - it can be checken by special tool only. We can not see it. We can see it by special indicator only.

This equity drawdown came from Alpari UK Metatrader using trades published on RAS. So, it can not be mistaken.

It can be mistakes in 2 ways only:

- if some trades were not published on RAS website from the vendor (because of RAS error, or vendor's mistake);

- or vendor is using mini account similar with IBFX with suffix m (EURUSDm for example) and equity line should be smaller in this case.

In RAS: it is Alpari based equity and trades published on RAS website by vendors.

Updating to next version will not solve it.

Because the next versions of RAS EA is for timefilter, ECN broker settings and some more.

It is not related to equity.

The data for equity is coming from Alpari Metatrader using separated EA (quoter) directly to RAS website irrespective of any vendor. RAS EA is not doing anything with quotes, data and equity. It is transferring the trades only.

It was the idea to have the panel for vendors because many vendors want to see their real performance in advanced stats instead of "buyers' selective performance" which we are having now.

Hi ND, thanks for the explanations,

If I select USD 4000 in the dropdown menu, the drawdown still looks something like 10 times bigger (in dollar terms). The difference seems to be in the lot size. Probably RAS is using standard 100K lots (always) while I am using mini lots (10K) in the signal account. On the other hand, closed orders profits/losses are being presented correctly.