RAS moderators announcement, reports and problems - page 91

etypejag:
Hi,

Can anybody please explain (or show me where it is explained!) how the RAS Ratio is worked out.

Regards

E

Copied from Rentasignal FAQs:

Perfomance (RAS) Ratio

Performance Ratio also known as RAS RATIO is a proprietary formula that you can use to select the best signal according to your needs, your investor profile, etc

Ratio data is calculated by using orders history from the last 3 months ( = 90 days).

Since it's a proprietary indicator we would like just to mention that RAS Ratio considers for its calculation the following patterns : Max Weekly drawdown and profit, age of the signal and trades time average.

The bigger the ratio the better the signal . The longer the trading record , the higher the values. The smaller the trade time average , the lower the values .

The calculation of RAS RATIO values are reviewed daily and sorted to form one ranking. This is "Number in Ranking" indicator.

is there anyway to get ras on sms or email

is there anyway to get ras on sms or email

There is no way I could sign up to do this any other way. I have found very little positive reviews on the internet on there service.

saying that I like some of there signal providers and would be happy to pay a monthly fee to get email or sms alerts.

I also have a very bad expeiance with zulu before and it seems RAS are the same. (trades not opening/closing and when they do they are out by a large amount of pips)

I would just like a simple sms service so I can control my account

How can i follow a RAS signal in the actual website?

I am member of the elite section, and read a lot about RAS signal, but i am not able to obtain the signal from elite experts, in the RAS website. I am using same user name and password as am using in forex-tsd. How do i do to use the signal? i don't want an autotrading account, i trade manually, i just want to receive the signal with some alert, to help me in my trading.

Hi merla123,

Please - ask RAS support as they should know about it.

I already asked RAS website, and they told me to ask forex tsd

I do not know - same login/pass or not same login/pass ...

Before - it was same. For now - no idea sorry.

You should register with RAS to use RAS.

TSD forum is not connected with RAS anymore.

And elite tsd section trading, not tsd elite trading ... all same for RAS. They are not making any difference with it for now.

As to elite section EAs - yes, it was my reguest for RAS that elite members of the forum can use elite tsd section EAs' trading for free. But for now, after autotrading was implemented - no idea ...

You should ask RAS: if you are elite member of tsd forum - can you use those signals for free or not.

If yes so follow their instruction about how to do it.

I have registration in RAS website, they still have that icon that says elite, in your expert advisers. But when i asked them about how could i use the signal, they told me to contact with you. Anyway, forget it, is not important.

RAS EA won't install on Commercial Network Services VPS. Help.

Hello.

Did anyone have any problems installing latest version of RAS EA on CNC traders VPS? I used to install much older versions before with no problem. After a long break i tried to install latest version and im getting error in the pic attached. I contaced CNS support and they sent me to RAS support. RAS support offered no help other than saying that im typing my password wrong in the installer. This is not the case as i tried it many times on my VPS and on my own computer. It installs fine on my comp but fails on VPS.

Futhermore RAS support website said that if there is a problem with VPS installation to contact support for a special version of RAS EA for VPS. Link: Can I setup Rentasignal EA on a VPS? - Powered by Kayako SupportSuite Helpdesk Software

After pointing to that link i got email from them saying that I do infact need this special version of RAS EA and that its attached. Only problem was that there was no attachments in that email or their support at all. I pointed that out and i received no answer at all untill today when i sent them another post. THeir answer was completely different this time and they didn't give me this VPS version of EA but suggested yet again that it is a password problem. I changed password and tried installing few times with new password and result was exactly the same. If anyone has any experience or clue how to solve this problem please let me know.

Files:
1_2.jpg  82 kb

zomg:
Hello.

Did anyone have any problems installing latest version of RAS EA on CNC traders VPS? I used to install much older versions before with no problem. After a long break i tried to install latest version and im getting error in the pic attached. I contaced CNS support and they sent me to RAS support. RAS support offered no help other than saying that im typing my password wrong in the installer. This is not the case as i tried it many times on my VPS and on my own computer. It installs fine on my comp but fails on VPS.

Futhermore RAS support website said that if there is a problem with VPS installation to contact support for a special version of RAS EA for VPS. Link: Can I setup Rentasignal EA on a VPS? - Powered by Kayako SupportSuite Helpdesk Software

After pointing to that link i got email from them saying that I do infact need this special version of RAS EA and that its attached. Only problem was that there was no attachments in that email or their support at all. I pointed that out and i received no answer at all untill today when i sent them another post. THeir answer was completely different this time and they didn't give me this VPS version of EA but suggested yet again that it is a password problem. I changed password and tried installing few times with new password and result was exactly the same. If anyone has any experience or clue how to solve this problem please let me know.

Hello

Did try to install without the installer?

Manual install?

Launch the installer but choose manual install. Will override username and pass request.

Or do a full manual install.

Install on your own computer. Then you only have to copy RAS EA components, ex4 and dll from your computer to your VPS. That's all you need.

Even easier is you setup EA in your computer and upload the set file.

Linuxser:
Hello

Did try to install without the installer?

Manual install?

Launch the installer but choose manual install. Will override username and pass request.

Or do a full manual install.

Install on your own computer. Then you only have to copy RAS EA components, ex4 and dll from your computer to your VPS. That's all you need.

Even easier is you setup EA in your computer and upload the set file.

THank you for help and suggestions Linuxer. Unfortunately I already tried both of these methods without success. I even tried copying entire Expert folder containing RAS EA files from my platform on my comp to platform on my VPS. In both cases of copying these files manually EA shows smily face and everything looks ok with no errors. However no trades get executed at all and if the trade is open already on provider's platform RAS EA doesn't even recognize its existance. Thanks again.

Reason: