RAS moderators announcement, reports and problems - page 80

Some member asked about this signal 21997 CONTROL EURGBP.

So, as far as I know - it did not stop trading. It is no condition for now to open the trade.

Read this post: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179156/page13

free signals?

what ever happend to beeing able to set the signal price all the way to zero. and the free trail period...?

also i recomend a change in graph display , im sorry to say it but its always been very bad graph of signals , besides the fact that it can only show 3 months in the past ....the only good thing is it showes equity ...

it would be better if it was more like the ones on myfxbook.com , i just find they show the results better... just a thought

Is there a new version of RAS_EA?

Is there a new version of RAS_EA since March 2010? Where would this kind of information be posted?

Does RAS_EA work with MT4 Build 226

My version of MetaTrader is asking if I want to upgrade from "v4.00 Build 225 (10 Jul 2009)" to "v4.00 Build 226". Should I install the upgrade or will the upgrade cause problems for the RAS_EA?

mandelmus:
Is there a new version of RAS_EA since March 2010? Where would this kind of information be posted?

Yes, it will be announced on this month, may be - next week: email message will be sent to RAS users about new features (such as stop loss and so on for buyers to be placed as Money Management for buyer, fixed lot size and more and more). I am not sure exactly but I think that it will be necessary to update old RAS EA to new version.

mandelmus:
My version of MetaTrader is asking if I want to upgrade from "v4.00 Build 225 (10 Jul 2009)" to "v4.00 Build 226". Should I install the upgrade or will the upgrade cause problems for the RAS_EA?

I upgraded about 20 MTs (elite section trading connected with RAS) and no problem for me.

In this new version - I like fixed lot size feature and my buyer's stop loss. Because I see that some signals are using martingale systems with lot size as 0.01 min and 3 max for example. And if I see that some those signals are profitable by pips (pips calculation does not depend on any lot size) so - if I use fixed lot size as 0.1 all the time and my stop loss (buyer) - I will not have lot size 3 and it will be profitable.

I did not try but anyway - if I see that some signal is martingale and profitable by pips calculation every week - so I as a buyer can use fixed lot size = true and my stop loss value in new RAS EA and I will not care about any drawdown anymore.

As I said - I did not try this options so may be - it will not be so attractive as I see for now but I will try it.

Request: RAS_EA feature

I saw your post in response to "What is buyer_lots_max_per_trade and how to use it?" here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179168/page3

In your explanation, you said that if the vendor's lot size is larger than buyer's buyer_lots_max_per_trade than NO orders will be placed.

Instead of NOT placing and order, would you consider having the RAS_EA place an order up to the maximum value set by buyer_lots_max_per_trade?

For example:

Vendor: placed order for lot size = 3.50

Buyer: buyer_lots_max_per_trade = 0.10

RAS_EA places order at lot size = 0.10

mandelmus:
I saw your post in response to "What is buyer_lots_max_per_trade and how to use it?" here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179168/page3

In your explanation, you said that if the vendor's lot size is larger than buyer's buyer_lots_max_per_trade than NO orders will be placed.

Instead of NOT placing and order, would you consider having the RAS_EA place an order up to the maximum value set by buyer_lots_max_per_trade?

For example:

Vendor: placed order for lot size = 3.50

Buyer: buyer_lots_max_per_trade = 0.10

RAS_EA places order at lot size = 0.10

In this case thevendor will trade 1 system and buyer will receuve the different system.

For example, vendor is trading martingale starting with lot size = 0.01 and up to lot size = 3.

Buyer is having lot size =0.1 as the minimum allowed by the broker.

So, if vendor opened the trades with less than 0.1 lot size - buyer will have 0.1?

According to my understanding - if my Metatrader must not open the trades with less then 0,1 lot size (because of the broker's limitation, or my personal settings) so it must not.

I am not sure how it will be developed in new RAS EA (I am not RAS developer, I can just suggest to them only - same with you all) but if you ask my opinion so - it should not be opened.

Or may be code it as the options as true or false in the settings. Anyway - it's up to them

Reason: