RAS moderators announcement, reports and problems - page 53

Because if the vendor is having non-USD account so all the profit/losses are re-counted on RAS website for statistics. Because stats are in USD.

Few vendors are having non-USD accounts mainly JPY.

That warning looks scary in red. But seems to be only an Information "by the way"...

Hey newdigital,

is it possible to reverse signals from a vendor with RAS?

hey newdigital

Nice new look for the new RAS website , but the sorting is very bad , the old sorting system was great and very helpfull to choose the best signal , but now some vendores dosent have any trade in the week and still comes up in the list.

The best sorting is by week pips bcz it creates compatition among vendors , and RAS now dosent have this facility. its very bad

please check this bcz now it is very hard to find the best performace

Hey newdigital,

please answer the two questions above. Thank you

trade_like_a_rabbit:
Hey newdigital, is it possible to reverse signals from a vendor with RAS?
4x_Spider:
hey newdigital

Nice new look for the new RAS website , but the sorting is very bad , the old sorting system was great and very helpfull to choose the best signal , but now some vendores dosent have any trade in the week and still comes up in the list.

The best sorting is by week pips bcz it creates compatition among vendors , and RAS now dosent have this facility. its very bad

trade_like_a_rabbit:
Hey newdigital, please answer the two questions above. Thank you
4x_Spider:
hey newdigital

Click on "Show Last Results" Tab and then click on "last week pips" to sort.

trade_like_a_rabbit:
Hey newdigital, please answer the two questions above. Thank you

Hi trade_like_a_rabbit,

Everything is the same: weekly pips, total pips, sorting by pips, sorting by dollars. I mean: you can go to Find a Signal, make selection/criteria in Select the kind of signals you want to see ... and press Search Signals.

Show General Info is total results (pips/dollars as p/l) and Show Last Results is weekly.

Everything is sorted: if you click on Last Week Pips so this column will be sorted. Next click - next sorting.

The only I agree is the following: this weekly results and total results are not on the same page and it is difficult for me to switch between the pages all the time.

Mostly I am looking for elite section signals.

Most easy way to find something is to go to some vendor's page. They call it as Expert ID. It is name of the vendor.

Find the vendor you are interesting, and click on his name.

The page will be opened and click on User Signals.

It is exactly what I am doing with elite section signals.

And we can sort everything as with old webdesign.

Because trading in forex is very personalized/individualized thing. It is not as "we are trading". It is "someone is doing mostly alone"

So, for me: I am trying to find the vendor first (Expert ID sorting) and after that I will see which signals he is doing.

Because any kind of contact between the vendor and the buyer is very important anyway... at least we are having it on this section on the forum.

Just my opinion sorry.

Hey newdigital,

what about this question?

trade_like_a_rabbit:
Hey newdigital, is it possible to reverse signals from a vendor with RAS?

Reverse will not help.

Because there is spread, stop loss may be ... price is moving by high/low of the bars ...

To make real reverse so we will need to reverse the price as well https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174805/page32

but we will have the spikes anyway:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174805

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174805

May be good idea ... but why we need to collect bad signals for reversing?

I am just asking about reverse because of this Thread:

cooltrader28@yahoo.com:
OUR TEAM is Proud to announce CFX MANAGED EG2

Expert Advisor.

WE OFFER IT exclusively 50 $

To enter click here

IN YOUR EA INPUT OF RENTASIGNAL SET REVERSE = TRUE

EQUITY GOES UP ^

All the best
Reason: