RAS signal providers presentation - page 2

No one asked.

As to the Broco - they are having few platform and I tested some version of RAS EA for suffixes fixed and stp settings some months ago. It was Broco Trader platform or Broco Investor platform - I do not remember.

Because for now - I am making the clones just to understand -

approve or not to approve,

or same (performance) or not to same what is ...

A clone on 580 might be useful as there are some questions regarding all the 0 pip trades.

Thank you

newdigital:
I just want to ask about the clones.

It takes some time to make it and I can not make amy clones. May be I should stop some clones and stats some news ones?

Clones are automatic buyer (by performance).

-----------

ID 1002: Breakdancer | Rent a Signal

Clone (automatic buyer's performance): Breakdancer Clone | Rent a Signal

It is similar with the performance for vendor and for buyer (clone). Should I continue with this clone?

I do not see any problems with this 1002 concerning the buyer's performance: signal is profitable. I only see some floating drawdown ...

This 1002 is having the subscriptors.

---------

ID 1163: Supremo Channel Trader II | Rent a Signal

Clone: Supremo Channel Trader II Clone | Rent a Signal

Signal is profitable and having subscribers. Also - no any problems with clone.

But this 1163 is in inactive/pending mode.

piphunter, why you did not ask to approve this 1163?

And may be I will stop this clone as it is working fine?

----------

ID 1133: Extreme Channel Trader | Rent a Signal

Clone: Extreme Channel Trader Clone | Rent a Signal

The signal is profitable. Vendor's performance is similar with my buyer's (clone) performance.

Same question:

piphunter, why you did not ask to approve this 1133?

We can not approve the signals without contact with the vendor.

Hey newdigital, I actually did ask you to approve both signals but you insisted on making clones for them so I agreed. I can show the emails we had back and forth if you don't remember.

spencer36:
A clone on 580 might be useful as there are some questions regarding all the 0 pip trades. Thank you

580?

Ultmate2 | Rent a Signal

Go to this link and see the trades: for example - sell GBPUSD, open trade at 1.61294 and closing - nothing.

It is vendor's error. His mistake. May be he is closing Metatrader sometimes, or he is disconnecting RAS EA, or something.

It should be fixed by vendor.

Or he should come to the forum and explain to be sure that he will not have it anymore ...

piphunter12:
Hey newdigital, I actually did ask you to approve both signals but you insisted on making clones for them so I agreed. I can show the emails we had back and forth if you don't remember.

Yes, because it was many such as 'scalpers' and I received many requests from the buyers and the people who want to subscribe ... so I had to install many clones.

And I will continue with the clones.

Why show emails?

I am same person ...

I may forget as I am doing many things simultaniously.

Just remind me if I forgot (by email, or by PM, or just post on the forum). I have no problem with reminding as I am not taking anything personally

------------

1163 approved.

1133 approved.

It is good performance in my buyer's Metatrader.

------------

I am using few signals as the buyer in one copy of Metatrader (having several copies of Metatrader for that). So, if some signal is performing fine with this extreme condition - it is really good as I am just attaching RAS to the chart as the buyer of few signals, and sending the resultant performance back to RAS website. It is double delay, and it is exactly what the subscribers are doing.

Okay, thats great newdigital. thanks for posting!

Just want to remind to the vendors and buyers: I can install the clones (automatic buyer) for any signal and the performance will be sent back to RAS. With almost any broker.

If you need it - post on this thread.

automatic buyer

newdigital:
Just want to remind to the vendors and buyers: I can install the clones (automatic buyer) for any signal and the performance will be sent back to RAS. With almost any broker. If you need it - post on this thread.

Hi newdigital,

Could you install the clones for Power system ID: 11358 on Alpari UK ?

Thank you.

Done.

ID 11358: Power | Rent a Signal

Clone: Power Clone | Rent a Signal

It was 2 orders opened for vendor: 1 is normal order and 1 is pending order. As 1 normal order was opened long time ago so I do not have it in my buyer's Metatrader.

pending order was opened and it was already sent on RAS website clone Power Clone | Rent a Signal as you see.

What to say about this ID?

Min Lot size 0.05

Max Lot size 3.20

Max active trades 7.

And floating drawdown is not so big - no more then 1,000 dollars. It is good for this kind of systems.

As Min Lot size = 0.05 so it can be used with lot multiplier ... let me count ... lot multiplier = 1 is for 0.05 original lot size, lot multiplier = 0.2 is for 0.01 original miminum lot size. In this case (in case of lot multiplier = 0.2) we will have min lot size as 0.01, max lot size as 0.6 and max floating drawdown as 200 or 300 dollars only.

Not so bad for this kind of systems.

By the way, I am using lot multiplier =1 for clones. I think that I can use any but I did not try sorry.

Files:

I created the clone for 11366 (someone asked in RAS live support so they re-sent it to me).

ID 11366: EUROBREAK | Rent a Signal

Clone: EUROBREAK Clone | Rent a Signal

This clone created just today so no any trades opened now.

Reason: