RAS moderators announcement, reports and problems - page 18

Why does my signal page show that im -255 pips, when I ended the week in profit. I also have nothing but profit floating in the trading account. It doesn't make sense, and its bad for reputation. Can this be fixed, it should say 0 for this week until I close the current trades.

TaKiii:
Why does my signal page show that im -255 pips, when I ended the week in profit. I also have nothing but profit floating in the trading account. It doesn't make sense, and its bad for reputation. Can this be fixed, it should say 0 for this week until I close the current trades.

Which is your signal ID?

577 is the id.

TaKiii:
577 is the id.

By your description I assume there is some difference between your orders and orders processed by RAS.

Could you post you statements?

It's possible due to several reason like an internet failure some of your data didn't reach our servers.

Did you suffered some internet problems?

Did you close your Metatrader during this time?

nonono... The results last week, went from 187 (somethnig like that) positive. And then this morning it said -255. The total result is correct. Just the -255 came from no where as profit was made last week, unless it displays based on a tuesday-tuesday basis, if thats how it displays, its correct. However I thought "this weeks pips" means as of monday until friday.

Its not good to look negative, when you are in the positive.

TaKiii:
nonono... The results last week, went from 187 (somethnig like that) positive. And then this morning it said -255. The total result is correct. Just the -255 came from no where as profit was made last week, unless it displays based on a tuesday-tuesday basis, if thats how it displays, its correct. However I thought "this weeks pips" means as of monday until friday. Its not good to look negative, when you are in the positive.

Its last week pips

Monday 13 To Friday 17

Last profit is 2009-04-10 with 154 pips. Order was close on Monday 13. last calculation on 2009-04-19 21:00:01

You're positive. See your annual ROI.

Linuxser:
Its last week pips

Monday 13 To Friday 17

Last profit is 2009-04-10 with 154 pips. Order was close on Monday 13. last calculation on 2009-04-19 21:00:01

You're positive. See your annual ROI.

Monday closed a total of 400 pips though. Thats what im saying. I'll get the statement to you when I'm home form work.

Hi TaKiii,

May be it is because different time for updated the server: balance/pips/dollars are updating once in a day, equity - several times in a day, weekly pips - once in a day. And all those things - in different time.

RAS is closing 1/2 my trades

I am using v1.26 of RAS and recently its been opening a trade then saying "order already exists" then it will close 1/2 the position and the other half stays on but doesn't get controlled by RAS. It usually closes the 1/2 position within 1 minute of opening the original position.

In order to trade the signals I usually open up the 1/2 position manually then follow the RAS website to update the trade as needed. I don't understand why its doing this

edit: I just saw I was missing wininet.dll and have put this in there. I haven't seen a trade to see if this was the cause but could it have been?

1.26 version is with partial close. It means that if the vendor is using partial closing so buyer will have it as well. But it is related with minimum allowed lot size with broker as well.

For example, if the vendor opened 0.11 but your minimum lot size is 0.1 so you will open 0.1. If vendor closed 0.01 and keeps 0.1 running so your trade is keep running 0.1.

So, it is necessary to see the minimum allowed lot size for the Metatrader's broker. And it may be good to swtich comments on (right mouse click on Terminal any place and select Comments). And you can switch commebnts on in Account Hostory as well:

Terminal

Trade and Account History.

So, switch for both.

At least you will understand which order closed from which ID and partial or not (it should be understandable for Comments).

I am always using wininet.dll. Because who knows ... I am not windows application programmer so it is better just to copy this wininet.dll than to analyze about what every dll is doing in Metatrader by special software (as Dependency Walker for example).

It is better to copy wininet.dll in library folder.