RAS moderators announcement, reports and problems - page 32

Do not wait.

Because it will be necessary log file and so on.

So, go to Help page in RAS, than support, than create the ticket and it will be officially. I or Linuxser will be there and we will ask your RAS log file + screenshot and the developers are there as well.

It is most quick way.

posted ticket with ticket id: LIJ-691787

Replied ...

i don't know why but I can't login to the support desk even though the login informations are correct. I'll just attach the log here

I removed log file from your post (because log file contains the Metatrader key).

Yes, I sent to to the developers.

Thanks a lot. Appreciate the service.

Hi wilson0205,

The problems found. You paused the options ALL and that is why you got this error.

Go to this page Classic Stats | Rent a Signal and scroll down and press Resume.

Because you stopped the signals ...

I resumed the all, and it starts working again. But there is a currency pair that suddenly begins to trade without me knowing. The eurgbp pair is not in the pause/resume section as I write. The signal author said he will trade 24 pairs, but the pause/resume section only shows 19 pairs (without eurgbp). I have no control over the other 5 pairs that may suddenly trade anytime. And I use mini-lots because that is the minimal my broker allows so I trade only a few pairs. Right now I activate only 3 pairs, but if the other 5 pairs begin to trade, I may have too many trades open. That's why I paused all the signals and only resume the pairs I want because I assumed that the pause all button will block the rest of the signals and only trade the ones I resumed. Maybe you could address this issue?

now I have 2 pairs which are not listed in pause/resume section opening trades. EURGBP and AUDCAD.

Well.

Now I understand why you pressed Pause for all the pairs ...

I will report about it. It is not a bug usually. It is just small improvement.

Reason: