LuckyTrend is a fully automatic Expert Advisor developed for Forex. This is not a scalper and it does not use martingale, hedging and different kinds of grid. It sends notifications about open trades to your mobile phone via e-mail.
All orders have compulsive Stop Loss, which is set immediately, and Take Profit with trailing option. Thus it protects your deposit from sudden spikes (which usually when news are released) or in case of unsuccessful entry. You do not have to disable the EA before news release.
The EA has a good balance of profitable and unprofitable trades. Trades are pretty rare, but trading lot is not a small one. You can change a risk size at your discretion.
You can open one sell order and one buy order at a time. Thus you protect your deposit from being overloaded.
Minimum deposit starts from 50 USD for a standard account or 1 USD for a cent account.
Default parameters of the EA are optimized for trading on EURUSD and 4-digit quotes. It also works on other symbols but in this case it requires optimization. Do not multiply parameters by 10 when you use it with 5-digit quotes. It can adapt by itself. You can set any timeframe, it has no impact on trading.
Specify your e-mail and check the box "Allow" in the Mailbox tab in the terminal settings to allow the EA to send notifications to your e-mail.
Sample settings if you use Gmail.com.
- SMTP Server: smtp.gmail.com:465
- SMTP Login: Your_Login
- SMTP Password: Your_Password
- From: Your_Email
- To: Your_Email
Expert Advisor Parameters:
- RiskFactor - risk size used for calculation a lot size;
- FastTrendOnly - open trades only in the direction of the fast МА;
- SlowTrendOnly - open trades only in the direction of the slow МА;
- SendToMail - allow notifications via email;
- EmailSubject - subject of the e-mail (for example, an account number or a broker's name);
- Slippage - maximum allowed price slippage;
- MagicNumber - unique number of the Expert Advisor's orders;
- SellTakeProfit - profit for short positions in points;
- SellStopLoss - allowed loss for short positions in points;
- SellTrailingStop - profit level in points to enable trailing stop;
- SellTrailingStep - trailing step in points;
- SellTrailing - allow trailing stop for short positions;
- SellBandLimitUp - minimum allowed channel width when the market grows on M15;
- SellBandLimitDown - minimum allowed channel width when the market falls on M15;
- SellFastPeriod – fast MA period for short positions;
- SellSlowPeriod – slow MA period for short positions;
- SellCandles - number of candles where the highest price is being looked for;
- SellShiftUp - shift of an open price for a sell order;
- SellShiftUp2 - additional shift of an open price for a sell order;
- SellCandlesCheckDown – number of candles where the lowest price is being looked for;
- SellCheckDown – minimum distance between the price and the support level in points;
- SellUnlockPriceDown - allow a new search of a price for opening a short position, in points;
- BuyTakeProfit - profit for long positions in points;
- BuyStopLoss - allowed loss for long positions in points;
- BuyTrailingStop - profit level in points to enable trailing stop;
- BuyTrailingStep - trailing step in points;
- BuyTrailing - allow the EA to use trailing stop for long positions;
- BuyBandLimitUp - maximum allowed channel width when the market grows on M15;
- BuyBandLimitDown - maximum allowed channel width when the market falls on M15;
Other buy parameters are similar to sell parameters.
Added support for non-standard contract size, which is used by some brokers. Changed some of the default parameters.