Bobra Adept MT4
This is a half scalping system that analyzes the market using a transmission function and price movement speed.
This Expert Advisor is intended for trading on EURUSD, however it can run on other currency pairs. Please use the M1 timeframe.
You should optimize only two parameters: Seconds_to_move и TradePrice. It is sufficient to optimize Bobra Adept only once, for example, for a half year period. After that, Bobra Adept shows good results on a forward period (or backward in my case), this can be observed on the screenshots.
The EA has not been optimized for GBPUSD, since testing results were good without the optimization.
- Mode_Trade - Pending orders or Market orders.
- Magic - a magic number for the EA.
- UseManualLot - if it is false, the lot will be chose automatically.
- Lot - lot, 0.1 on default.
- Risk_for_AutomaticLot - 30, the lot is chosen automatically on the basis of the balance.
- MaxSpread - maximum spread with which the EA will trade.
These two parameters determine the speed of price movement (the more the 'Trade price' is and the less 'Seconds to move' is, the less often and the more accurate the entries will be):
- Seconds_to_move - 7.
- TradePrice - 7. Parameters selection range: Start - 2, Step - 1, Stop - 12.
A discrete filter (always keep it switched on):
- Safety_mode - if true, you will be saved from the majority of losing trades.
- Safety_sec - use no less than 5, better 5-10.
These parameters are only for Pending orders:
- Safe_coef - 0.7 (max = 1). If 1, you will earn more on sharp price movements.
- exp_pending - 30, pending orders' expiration time (in seconds).
- level1 - a distance between the first pending order in the grid (opened upon a signal).
- Max_orders - the maximum number of orders in the grid.
- miss_deal - if false, then a market order will be opened together with the grid of orders.
- both_directions - true (the grid is set in both direction).
Stop levels marked as Virt mean that they are virtual and will not be visible to brokers + a small STOPLEVEL is not important:
- Dynamic_SL - true, the stop loss will be dynamic depending on the spread. Virtual orders also become dynamic.
- slippage - 3, maximum slippage.
- TakeProfit - 50 distance to fix profit.
- Stoploss - 5 distance to fix loss.
- VirtTakeProfit - 50 distance to fix profit.
- VirtStoploss - 5 distance to fix loss.
- VirtStarttrail – 3 trailing starts when price reaches this value.
- VirtTrailingStop -3 a distance at which the Stop Loss will be trailed following the current price, but only if the positions is profitable.
The intervals should be specified in HH:MM-HH:MM format. 0 should be specified in hours and minutes less than 10. Wrong specification example: "0:00-1:20", correct one: "00:00-01:20". A comma (,) is used between the intervals as a separator. The number of specified intervals is not limited.
- Use custom work time - true, enable working in intervals. It's better to use server time (TimeTrade server) and check news releases on your broker's site.
- Monday = 00:00-11:05,16:25-18:00 (example)
- Tuesday = 00:00-23:59
- Wednesday = 00:00-23:59
- Thursday = 00:00-23:59
- Friday = 00:00-23:59
- Time to use = TimeTrade server
Some Features on Bobra Adept MT4:
- Automatic detections of the quotes precision.
- It considers the peculiarities of Market Execution (stop levels can be changed after opening the position).
- It shows good results on forward periods.
- The settings have been selected for live trading, but your results will depend on your broker's spread and quality of order execution.
If you have already purchased the product:
Please write a private message to me, I'll give you recommendations on how to trade on a live account.
Easy_setup - true/false; keep 'true' to activate
bars - amount of analyzed bars
mindistance - minimum distance to place a pending order
ishift - shift a pending order according to a bar number
exp_pending - number of seconds before a pending order is deleted
+ Comments with actual speed and spreads for every trade
+ Fixed issue with different entries on different vps (New_Strategy)
++From_speed ,Lim_speed :
limits of actual speed that we see in comments.
++reset_time, From_distance -
like our old variables (seconds_to_move,Tradeprice (7,7)) but has another
method of calculation now.
- Changed the algorithm of trailing stop.