- Reviews (14)
- Comments (18)
- What's new
CAP Moving Average EA
CAP Moving Average EA trades using the Moving Averages Indicator. It offers many customizable Moving Averages trading scenarios and flexible position management settings, plus many useful features like customizable trading sessions, a martingale and inverse martingale mode. [ Installation Guide | Update Guide | Submit Your Problem | FAQ | All Products ]
- Easy to use and customizable MA setting.
- Enable Grid trading.
- Customizable break-even, SL, TP and trailing-stop
- Works for ECN/Non-ECN brokers
- Implements a martingale features
- Customizable indicator settings
- Filter trading by forex sessions
- Built-in money management
- Built-in news filter. EA automatic download news data from news website.
⚡⚡⚡ Do You Want Moving Average EA With More Advanced Strategy? ⚡⚡⚡
This is strategy builder EA. It product has more then 34+ build in indicator that you can make more then 1 million combination strategy that boost you trading strategy with an incredible amount of functionality. So you can test your strategy easy way without knowledge of coding. MT4 Version here | MT5 Version here.
- It has Moving Average with more then 34 indicator
- Has Grid in Profit Side, in free version only have Grid in Loss side
- Has some addition entry strategy
- Has exiting strategy, free version don't have exit strategy
- Profit In Currency (For BothSide) - mean EA can close both buy and sell trade when all trade in profit
- Loss In Currency (For BothSide) - mean EA can close both buy and sell trade when all trade in loss
- Initial trade stop filter - like daily max trade, don't open trade in same candle etc.
- Trade close filter - you can set day time zone so EA will close all trade in that time.
Four different trading behaviors are available in the EA inputs:
- Both Side (Long and Short): The EA will buy at bullish ma crossovers and sell at bearish crossovers signals both trade
- Any Single Side: Open any one trade which signal come first (Buy or Sell)
- Long Side Only: The EA will buy at bullish signals and disregard bearish signals
- Short Side Only: The EA will sell at bearish signals and disregard bullish signals
Additionally, it implements four different money management modes:
- Trade manual lotsize: The EA will trade a fixed lotsize on each trade
- Auto-calculation of lotsizes: The EA will increase or decrease depend on account balance increase or decrease
- Martingale: The EA will double the lotsize after a losing trade
For a complete description of the input parameters of the EA, kindly read the user guide.
All parameters are calculated as points, not pips.
I am happy to provide free products but given my limited time, they come without support of any kind. My apologies.
🛠 🛠 🛠 Custom Development 🛠 🛠 🛠
If you want personal custom development of this product. For Details to with us.
✔✔✔ Most Propular Product ✔✔✔
Are you grid trade? this tool are useful for your?
Grid trading is a highly efficient and mechanical trading strategy which has no reliance on direction, profits from volatility and uses the intrinsic wavy nature of the market. MT4 Version here | MT5 Version here.
Advanced Hedging EA - Turn Loss Trade Into Profit?
Our this tool to turn losing trades into winning trades by using a smart "back-and-forth" hedging mechanism. I call it the "Never Lose Again Strategy". Let the price move to anywhere it likes - the awesome CAP Zone Recovery EA will make profits out of the situation. Guaranteed! The secret behind this amazing EA is a famous trading algorithm known as "Zone recovery algorithm" or "The Surefire Forex Hedging Strategy". MT4 Version here | MT5 Version here.
Mohammad Ali, technical analyst and speculator, software engineer and founder of Capilta Business Solutions.
REMOVED: INPUT – Multiple MA Strategy.
REMOVED: INPUT – Total Equity Profit remove from this version. It created bugs on EA.
---> WorkWithNegativeBalance : by default when EA open trade it check does you have margin or not. but if you set true then EA will send to open order to check margin or not.
--->EA only open one trade only. Fixed this problem