This multi-currency Expert Advisor works on 12 currency pairs (EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDCHF, USDJPY, USDCAD, AUDUSD, EURGBP, EURAUD, EURCHF, EURJPY, GBPCHF and GBPJPY) that can be selected in the parameters. Risk management can be set up manually. Optimization of all the parameters makes this EA powerful. It is based on filtered MACD to trigger the BUY or SELL signals. Open positions are closed by take profit, stop loss or according to opposite signals.
You can perform optimization regularly for each symbol alternately (i.e. set true for a symbol you want to optimize and set false for the others).
To use this EA, you should attach it on one chart only with timeframe H1.
If you want to trade less currency pairs, please use the lite version of it: ProfessorFx Silver.
- Expert Name - name of this EA
- Expert Version - version of this EA
- Expert Developer - developer name
- Expert Setup - explanation to attach this EA on a chart
- Slippage in pips - slippage or deviation
- Magic Number - magic number
- Money management (true or false) - use auto lots calculation
- Risk in percentage terms - risk based on account balance to calculate lots
- Volume in lots if money management false - fix lots if money management is set to false
- Initial balance, if 0 using current balance - control account profit/loss if target equity or minimum equity option is activated
- Target profit in percentage money, if 0 not used - if this target is reached, the EA will close position
- Target loss in percentage money, if 0 not used - if this target is reached, the EA will close position
- Restart trade if one of Target is reached (true or false) - if set to true, the EA will restart a trade after the target profit is reached
- Symbol-1 .. Symbol-12 - selectable currency pairs
- Trade-1 .. Trade-12 - enable/disable trading for the selected symbols
- Stop Loss-1 .. Stop Loss-12 - stop loss in pips
- Takeprofit-1 .. Takeprofit-12 - take profit in pips
- Fast EMA-1 .. Fast EMA-12 - fast EMA of MACD
- Slow EMA-1 .. Slow EMA-12 - slow EMA of MACD
- MACDSMA-1 .. MACDSMA-12 - MACDSMA of MACD
- Close by opposite signal-1 - Close by opposite signal-12 - if true, trade is closed if reverse signal appears
- Added graphical display
- Added target profit and target loss
- Re-structured program
- Symbol recognition.