The demo version of the SuperB Expert Advisor. It trades based on an original algorithm with the use of standard indicators. The divergence of two technical indicators (MACD and CCI) is used as the main criterion for taking the trade decisions. The presented demo version of the EA has a limitation on the maximum profit taken from each trade, which cannot exceed $0.1.
Additional knowledge of the Forex market is not required for using this Expert Advisor. It is not necessary to change the settings when using the EA on the recommended pairs and timeframe (settings for each recommended currency pair are available). The EA is able to trade constantly, but it is advisable to disable it before the release of high-impact news.
Currency Pairs and Timeframes
The EA can work on any currency pair, but it was tested only for EURUSD, GBPUSD, EURGBPa and XAGUSD on the M15 timeframe.
- Timeframe: M15.
- Broker: It is recommended to use a low spread broker and a VPS.
- Minimum deposit: 1000 USD.
- Minimum Leverage: 1:100.
- Magic number - unique magic number of the EA.
- Max spread - maximum allowable broker spread.
- Lot size - lot size.
- Step - distance between orders in points.
- Maximum number of orders - the maximum allowed number of open orders.
- Settings MACD - fast MA period of the MACD technical indicator.
- Settings MACD - slow MA period of the MACD technical indicator.
- Settings MACD - signal MA period of the MACD technical indicator.
- Settings - divergence value of the MACD technical indicator.
- Settings - divergence value of the CCI technical indicator.
- Settings Stochastic - the upper level of the Stochastic technical indicator.
- Settings Stochastic - the lower level of the Stochastic technical indicator.
- Settings CCI - the upper/lower level value of the CCI technical indicator.
- Settings candles - number of the first candle for the analysis.
- Settings candles - number of the last candle for the analysis.
- Coefficient of increase of the lot - increase ratio of the averaging orders.
- Comments to the order - comment to orders.