This Expert Advisor consists of 11 strategies, each running on 4 timeframes M15, M30, H1, H4. The EA uses standard MT4 indicators Bollinger Bands, CCI, RSI, RVI, Force Index, Moving Average, DeMarker, MACD, OsMA, Stochastic, WPR, Money Flow Index. The EA checks indicator values on the past or current bar (can be selected in the settings: 1 - past bar, 0 - current) and if they match, it opens an order. Deals are closed either by sl or tp. During backtesting the EA passed through all market conditions over the past 13 years. Configured pairs: EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, USDCAD, AUDUSD.
The EA features the News Stop Trading system, which suspends trading during the news releases.
In order to activate the News Stop Trading function, enable Allow WebRequest and add "http://www.dailyfx.com" into the URL list for WebRequest. To do this, open Tools > Options > Expert Advisors. Check the option "Allow WebRequests for listed URL:". Add http://www.dailyfx.com ad click OK. The EA takes news from the specified websites.
Real operation monitoring as well as my other products can be found here: https://www.mql5.com/en/users/keasotik/seller
- Visible Stop Loss
- No Martingale
- No grid;
- No Arbitrage
- Optional fixed lot
- Can start with as little as 0.01 lot with the initial deposit 200$.
- Configured pairs: EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, USDCAD, AUDUSD.
- Run on the M15 TF (it will automatically determine a higher timeframe)
- UseFIFOClose: closing orders by FIFO rule
- panelshow: display the panel of total balance for today, yesterday, the day before yesterday
- hourtradefriday: disable trading on Friday at the specified time
- endhourtradefriday: time, after which the EA will stop opening orders on Friday
- closeorderfriday: close open orders on Friday after the specified time
- hourcloseorderfriday: time to close open orders on Friday
- Lots: fixed lot, if 0 - Percent is used
- Percent: percent of free margin
- InpNewsFilterEnabled: enable News Stop Trading
- InpNewsLevel: the importance of news to stop trading
- InpNewsMinutesBefore: the number of minutes before the news release to stop trading
- InpNewsMinutesAfter: the number of minutes after the news release to resume trading
- InpNewsTimezoneShiftTest: time zone offset for the testing mode
- InpNewsTimezoneShiftLive: time zone offset for the live trading mode
- InpNewsDoClose: close or not orders before the news release
- InpNewsDoCloseAllMinutesBefore: the number of minutes before the news release to close orders
- InpNewsMainColor: color of news on the chart
- InpNewsUpdateEachMins: news update time in minutes
- InpNewsShowInfo: shoe news on the chart
- InpNewsManualUpdateMonths: number of months to update when manually (a button on the chart)
- comment: a comment to open orders
- bar: the bar for measuring indicator values, 0 - current, 1 - past
- OpenOrdersLimit: choose the number of opened orders at the same time
- MaxSpread: maximum allowed spread value
- magicm15: number to start identifying EA orders (for example, if magicm15=1, orders will be opened from 1 to 370; if magicm15=5 from 5 to 375)
- sl_m15: stop loss for strategies running on M15
- tp_m15: take profit for strategies running on M15
- sl_m30: stop loss for strategies running on M30
- tp_m30: take profit for strategies running on M30
- sl_H1: stop loss for strategies running on H1
- tp_H1: take profit for strategies running on H1
- sl_H4: stop loss for strategies running on H4
- tp_H4: take profit for strategies running on H4
- NumberOfTry - the number of attempts to close, open and modify orders.
- ECN - set SL and TP together with the order, or after it had been opened (for ECN accounts).
- slippage - slippage size.
- pair - select settings for currency pairs: EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, USDCAD, AUDUSD
Backtest and Analysis
- Backtest with 99% quality over 13 years.
The News Stop Trading system, which suspends trading during the news releases.
Trading in compliance with FIFO.
Percent can be set as a fractional value, for example: 0,5
information panel that displays Balance, profit today, profit yesterday, profit the day before yesterday
disable opening orders on Friday after the specified time
close open orders on Friday after the specified time
select fixed lot or percentage of free margin
select magic, if magic15=1 orders will be from 1 to 367