It is recommended for use on EURCHF, CADCHF and GBPCHF, M15 timeframe.
It is possible to work with a fixed and auto lot size.
The EA is able to operate according to the FIFO rule.
No martingale or grid. All trades are protected by stop loss.
Real account monitoring: https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/author/bebikovi
- Show Info Panel - show information panel;
- Trade Comment - trade comment;
- Auto MM - calculate the lot automatically (on the basis of the Risk parameter);
- Risk - lot size calculated based on free margin;
- Lot - fixed lot;
- Stop Loss - stop loss;
- Take Profit - take profit;
- Slippage - slippage;
- Magic - trades ID;
- Max Allowable Spread - maximum allowed spread;
- Trade only in one direction - trade only in one direction;
- Max BUY Orders - maximum number of open buy positions;
- Max SELL Orders - maximum number of open sell positions;
- Max total orders - maximum number of open positions;
- Winter GMT Offset - server time zone (standard time);
- Start Hour - operation start hour;
- Start Minute - operation start minute;
- End Hour - operation end hour;
- End Minute - operation end minute;
- Monday Start Hour - operation start hour on Monday;
- Monday Start Minute - operation start minute on Monday;
- Friday End Hour - operation end hour on Friday;
- Friday End Minute - operation end minute on Friday;
- Close position on Friday - close position on Friday.
- Minimal pips for close by filter - Minimum number of points for trades to be closed by filter;
- Use FIFO Rules - use the FIFO rule.
- The filter 1 value - coefficient of stop loss
- The filter 2 value - coefficient of indicator 1
- The filter 3 value - time before changing the order closing method
- The filter 4 value - coefficient of indicator 2
- The filter 5 value - coefficient of indicator 3
- Filter 6 (On/Off) - enable/disable the filter of trades
- Auto StopLoss - automatic calculation of stop loss
- NewsFilter - enable/disable the news filter
- Indent after News, minutes - prohibit trading after the news release (minutes)
- Indent before News, minutes - prohibit trading before the news release (minutes)
- Enable light news - enable low-impact news
- Enable medium news - enable medium-impact news
- Enable hard news - enable high-impact news
- Your Time Zone, GMT (for news) - server time zone (for news)
- Currency to display the news (empty - only the current currencies) - currency pairs to display the news (if empty, the current currency pairs)
- Version EA - version of the strategy (Version2/Version3)
- Trailing stop - trailing stop (On / Off) (Only for strategy V3)
- Use virtual trailing stop - use virtual trailing stop (On / Off) (Only for strategy V3)
- The offset from the calculated level of stop loss - offset from the calculated stop loss level (Only for strategy V3)
- The step of moving the stop loss - step for moving the stop loss (Only for strategy V3)
- Minimum profit trailing in points - minimum profit of the trailing stop in points (Only for strategy V3)
In order to activate the News filter function, enable "Allow WebRequest" and add “http://ec.forexprostools.com” to the URL list for WebRequest.
- Before using on a live account, test the EA with minimal risk;
- Use a VPS server;
- For best results, use the leverage of 1:100 or more (1:200/1:500);
- Low spreads + low commission + high quality execution are important when choosing a broker to trade.
- timeframe for strategy V3 is M1
- Available currency pairs for trading - EURCHF, CADCHF, GBPCHF, CHFJPY
Introduced additional input parameters:
- The filter 1 value
- The filter 2 value
- The filter 3 value
- The filter 4 value
- The filter 5 value
- Filter 6 (On/Off)
- Auto StopLoss
Also FIFO support may not work properly in this version (will be fixed soon).
- Added the EA operation mode in compliance with the FIFO rules (Use FIFO Rules - true/false);
- Added additional parameter (minimal number of points for closing in profit)