Investor USDCHF EA
Investor USDCHF EA Trading Robot
This Trading Robot is intended for USDCHF use on H1 chart. In fact it doesn't work profitable on any other charts or time frames.
It is fully automated trading robot, with only a few user settings to allow new traders to use it.
It uses price action and mathematics to calculate the best possible place to enter the market.
Investor EA is light on the CPU, memory, your Broker's server and on your internet bandwidth.
This EA usually close the positions on the same day it's opened, but sometimes holds open positions for days.
Investor EA is an automated trader with 1 open position at a time.
It is not a frequent trader. In average, it makes 2 trades per week. While holding an open position does not open another, except for averaging.
Investor Expert Advisor opens Market Orders always with Stop Loss and Take Profit. Your profit is protected with auto profitlock.
It operates mainly in the London trading session. Actually 5am - 6pm GMT. This EA works best with brokers with GMT+2 server time.
Trading Robot Features
- Price Action and Maths
- Profit protection
- No scalping
- Not Indicator based algorithm
- Easy use
- Light on the computer
- Light on the Broker's server
- No special Broker needs
- No VPS needs
- Account protection
- Hidden Stop Loss - In case you believe in Stop Loss Hunting
- GMT_Offset - default is 2. Set your Broker's Server Time if it's different.
- MagicNumber - Unique number to this EA.
- Lots - default 0.01
- AutoMoneyManagement - default is false. If set true, it overrides Lots. If it is false, trade size will be Lots.
- AccountPercentToRisk - default is 5. If AutoMoneyManagement is true AccountPercentToRisk calculates your Trading size. Maximum risk allowed by the Robot is 20% of your Free Margin.
- Stop_Loss - default is 85
- Real_Stop_Loss - default is 80. This hidden from the Broker.
- Take_Profit - default is 100
- MaxSpread - default is 2. The Robot will not open positions, if the current spread is greater than the set maximum.
- Slipagge - default is 1. The Robot will not open positions, if the price difference is greater than the set maximum.
- ECN - default is true. The Robot will send Stop Loss and Take Profit values to the server after the position is opened. Set it false if your Broker is not require it.