The Binario Option Expert Advisor is designed for trading the European binary options.
The EA trades in two modes, by the breakout and rebound from the levels of the Bollinger Bands indicator.
In the trend mode - Reverse=1, if the price is above the upper border of the indicator, a long position is placed, if the price is below the lower border of the indicator, a short position is placed.
In the flat mode - Reverse=0, if the price is between the lower and the middle border of the indicator, a long position is opened, if the price is between the upper and the middle border of the indicator, a short position is opened.
After an unprofitable trade, the lot is increased by the KLot coefficient, up to the maximum size of MaxLot, after that the lot is set to minimum again.
Only one position can be opened at a time, after the position is closed, once the entry condition is met the EA opens another position.
Description of the EA settings
- StartHour - trading start hour
- StartMin - trading start minute
- EndHour - trading end hour
- EndMin - trading end minute
- Shift - the bar to receive the signal of the indicator
- Reverse - change the trading direction
- Magic - identification number of the EA
The indicator settings:
- BBPeriod - period of the Bollinger Bands indicator
- BBDev - deviation of the Bollinger Bands indicator
Settings for options:
- Lots - trading lot
- KLot - lot multiplication
- MaxLot - maximum lot
- Expiration - order expiration in minutes