This is a M1 / M5 / M30 Timeframe EURUSD or H4/Daily Martingale Scalper that selects intelligently when to enter the market and when to exit if things go wrong.
It creates an initial order when MA and Pattern conditions appear and creates extra Martingales order with a lot factor of your choice to exit when a certain averaged Take Profit is reached.
It is simple but very effective.
Do not hesitate to download Demo and try.
As I say works best on M5 and M1 EURUSD chart.
Minimum deposit is 10 to 300$ (depending on the settings) for Micro Account And Cent Accounts and around 500 to 10.000$ for Standard Account.
It works fine with any kind of Spread and Commissions.
Best on STP Broker.
Works on VPS best, for faster execution of Trades. A bit of Slippage is ok.
Other symbols and standard accounts are accepted. Specially recommended low Spread Currencies.
Best currencies so far have been the ones including EUR and AUD and USD.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any doubts. Sets are provided in the comments section.
WARNING: martingale strategies carry a high level of risk and it must be understood how to use them and that during news time it is not reccomended to use them.
- Turn Display On Off: If True turns display On, If False Off.
- Black Or White Font of Display: If true Fonts of Display are Black, white if False.
- Distance From Left Side: Distance in pixels from the left side at which the display is set.
- Distance from Upper Side: Distance in Pixels from the upper side of chart at which display is set.
- Activate Trading: If true it continues trading. If false you can deactivate trading temporarily.
- Fixed Lots: Use starting fixed lot of X
- Turn MM on: Use risk for calculating orders.
- Risk: 0.01 to 1 (Depending of Settings). 1.0 risk Starts with 0.01 lots per 15$. Adjust according to that
- Martingale Factor: The Multiply Factor for the Martingale Succession of orders.
- Min SPace Between Trades: Minimal distance in pips between Martingale Trades.
- Take Profit: Minimal value in pips for taking averaged Profit (70 = 7.0 Pips)
- For experimental use Bias: Is a value that works as a threshold for trades. The lower the value the less trades there are, but safer. From -500 to 50000.
- Max Simultaneous Trades: Max number of Martingaled Trades, I recommend a max of 5 to 7 depending on rest of settings.
- RSI period: This the period of the RSI indicator for calculation of the entry point of each cycle.
- Low RSI Value: A RSI filter value for Martingale Cycles.
- High RSI Value: A RSI filter value for Martingale Cycles.
- START AND END TIME: Time of the day to trade
- Magic Number: Magic Number for trades.
- Use Percent Equity StopLoss. If true it will respect Max DD in per cent.
- Max DD to accept. Value in per cent of max DD to accept.
- Extra Single Trade Mode If turned to TRUE then all other Properties are overrriden. Except Martingale factor and Minimum Space between Trades.
- Mode Risk: Risk for each trade on this mode.
- SL per Cent: Stop Loss when A percent of DD is reached.
- TP 1-4: TP for different AUS ASIA EUROPE AND US SESSIONS
- Bias 1- 4: for different AUS ASIA EUROPE AND US SESSIONS
- One Super Extra Trade: Places a new Trade at a certain amount of Pips decided by the program the previous value of Distance within trades. Set it higher than 500 micropips.
- Removed Trailing Stop.
- Simplified code for better execution.
- Improved entry algorithm and new default set.
- Parameter for deactivating a trailing stop
- New comment for each trade solved.
- New parameter period of RSI used for entry point added.
- New improved entry point system. Algortihm revised.
- New default set optimized.
- Various code errors corrected.
-Added EXTRA SINGLE TRADE MODE
Explained. This mode trades on one single trade or two trades.
If turned on all other Variables are overridden. So what happens is that trades are taken one by one and if things go wrong we have the option to try and breakeven with a single extra trade. This mode is designed for EURUSD on H1. Not suitable for other symbols unless it is optimized first. The Bias1 to 4 and TP 1 4 are TP and bias values for the four market sessions of Forex Market.
List of New Parameters.
Extra Single Trade Mode
-Mode Risk: Risk for each trade on this mode.
-SL per Cent: Stop Loss when A percent of DD is reached.
TP 1 - 4: Take Profit for Each Trade, 1 to 4 correspond to the Asian Session Australia Europe and US
Bias 1- 4: Bias for the World Session above mentioned.
Trailing Start: Pips to start trailing
Trailing Stop: Distance at which to set Stop loss on profit area.
Trailing Step: At how many pips of distance should a new trail stop be set.
One Super Extra Trade = Places a new Trade at a certain amount of Pips decided by the program the previous value of Distance within trades. Set it higher than 500 micropips.
- A limitation to only Forex values has been added. No CFD calculations method or others allowed. Only Forex Calculation Method.
-Added Trailing Stop for some situations. Will only work on Extra Single Mode or if Take profit is higher than Trailing Start and only for first trade. Once Martingale cycle starts there is no more Trailing Stop.
-Added Control of Errors and Avoid of problems, Error Corrections
-Added New Default Set. This new Default Set works fine on several low spread symbols. In Example EURUSD M5 AUDUSD M5 EURAUD M5 etc. Test and optimize before using.
-New comment adds magic number to comment
- New Display with Positioning options