I have not experienced nothing! but i keep Checking the indicator, any conflict

I will let you guy's know.

A Good Combination don't you ting?

AQUILEZ:
A Good Combination don't you ting?

--------------------------------------

Hi Aquilez

Subject: Two templates based on your taste

We hv to thank u for the effort u didn't spare to help others : Amateurs or Prof traders.

The studies u made indicated that u hv tremendous experience in the DLM

field.

As we hv gained all the necessary info and data that allow us to do live trading, it would be more helpful if u could create a systematic one way of use. For this , pls, according to your taste, arrange to create two seperate templates related to the DLM EA u judged strongest. Yes, w these 2 tpl, arranged vertically will help us tracking the market move.

Bcz u know better than us from where to start looking before u decide to enter the market. Your choice of arrangement is for sure more reliable than our prediction.

Thanks

chehab:
-------------------------------------- Hi Aquilez Subject: Two templates based on your taste We hv to thank u for the effort u didn't spare to help others : Amateurs or Prof traders. The studies u made indicated that u hv tremendous experience in the DLM field. As we hv gained all the necessary info and data that allow us to do live trading, it would be more helpful if u could create a systematic one way of use. For this , pls, according to your taste, arrange to create two seperate templates related to the DLM EA u judged strongest. Yes, w these 2 tpl, arranged vertically will help us tracking the market move. Bcz u know better than us from where to start looking before u decide to enter the market. Your choice of arrangement is for sure more reliable than our prediction. Thanks

I am not sure to understand but i am still working on DLM with quite good results also i can tell about this New GoLive EA based on DLM, Brain Trend, MTF_RVI and SMA. it is not finished yet so i will let you guys know about it

Regards

Aquilez baeza

Files:

hi everybody..

i'm estubejo, you can call me bejo (in javanese, it means lucky )

i'm new in this forum, so i would gladly introduce my self to all of you..

hope you're all welcoming me...(thanks in advance).

I may need more information from this forum instead of posting ones..this's

because i'm new in forex trading..(forgive me ).

But if someday i have something to share with, i'll be glad to share

with all of you!

warm regard..

Would someone please inform me how to setup the Go Live Clean Mode Chart? I am new to this thread. I thank all involved in making this indicator.

DISBAR

estubejo:
hi everybody.. i'm estubejo, you can call me bejo (in javanese, it means lucky )i'm new in this forum, so i would gladly introduce my self to all of you..hope you're all welcoming me...(thanks in advance). I may need more information from this forum instead of posting ones..this's because i'm new in forex trading..(forgive me ).But if someday i have something to share with, i'll be glad to share with all of you! warm regard..

Hi bejo you welcome here, we try to help each other.

please go to post#91 and download the zip file GoLive V1.0 you can find all the indicators there

Regards

Aquilez

disbar:
Would someone please inform me how to setup the Go Live Clean Mode Chart? I am new to this thread. I thank all involved in making this indicator. DISBAR

HI DISBAR

go to post # 91 and download the zip file you can find all the indicators there we are working in the EA but you can use this one (manual mode) for now.

it is very important that you read before you decide to use this indicators

Files:
DLMv1.14.mq4  13 kb

You ready for the Automated Trading Championship 2007?

I am! can't wait till that day..prepare yours Expert Advisors in advance.

Good luck

Aquilez

Reason: