Super Ea - page 5

You can see the result of DLMv1.4-MQL4Contest.

which is on the Automated Trading Chanpionschip 2006

https://championship.mql5.com/2010/en/users/index

I tried to search for DLM in the link above leading to the contest, but DLM is not there, under what name is it registered? or what is the lagin no?

hi bro juxta14..could u attach screenshoot for trading using trendmanager?..

Whats the name of the DLM on the automated contest?

agalindo is the name of the contest

The creator of this EA.

He is on page #5 at this moment

I wish I would have read AQUILEZ's post before I started trading years ago. It probably wouldn't have made much sence then anyway but it does now. I wish a site like this was up before i started trading. Scorpion probably doesn't need any accolade from me but he seems tireless in his support. He has gained my respect. Anyway London is open and i want to see the dealers work so bye for now.

Pipsqueak:
I wish I would have read AQUILEZ's post before I started trading years ago. It probably wouldn't have made much sence then anyway but it does now. I wish a site like this was up before i started trading. Scorpion probably doesn't need any accolade from me but he seems tireless in his support. He has gained my respect. Anyway London is open and i want to see the dealers work so bye for now.

I dont think scorpion can get enough thanks. He has worked very hard and the only way I can think of showing my appreciation is helping him with what he loves, share my ideas, and contribute as much as I can to this and the dream of helping Cambodia and other poor countries.

You can refer to the Charities forum to see what we discussed a while ago. This was the main purpose of the FxFisherman, an expert ran by various people with the purpose of helping the needy as well as the contributors.

thank you AQUILEZ, You All gains our respect.

iam asking about does the DLMv1.3 need all these custom indicators in the chart? or ill trade it manually?

Not all the methods need the indicators you can check

the parameters of the expert on the page *4

If you do the trades manually you do not need any indicator but

Remembers that MagicNumber=0 and Manual=1 and do not forget 5. Open only Sell orders

6. Open only Buy orders

Best regards

Aquilez Baeza

Thats unfortunate that he doesn't release the mq4 for the DLM v1.2, I just need the non-trading days option because I modified a bit of the script from 1.1..

I guess I'll just stop it manually...

Reason: