"stella"...i think you will like her - page 4

Here is a pic of entry and exit

Hope this helps

Files:
signal_1.gif  54 kb

The problem here jamfl is that there is a good chance the dots weren't in these locations or bars when it was in live time. One of the more difficult things with these "holy grails" is that they ALL look great in past charting but come across as a whole new system during live charting.

jamfl_1999:
I was playing around with the setup ..and this is what i found.

Now i could be wrong but this seems to be THE HOLY GRAIL!!!!!!

I added the emacrosswithrsi indicator..now when you get a signal from the the arrows from the silver trend...look for the ones with two arrows. The second arrow is fromt he emacrosswith rsi....if both arrows are right on top of each other then signal is confirmed. Look at chart

I see..

I understand.....but even if they were 2-3 bars back...they would still turn a profit. Hmm....well i guess i will just use the entry and manually exit with say 20pips and more.

Good Indicator

I have been reading and testing this method for a week.. and the strategy i use is to entry every time a dot appear on H1 and exit on the given point exactly written on the dot.. because every time a price move beyond the blue or red dot, that dots will disappeared..

marcos77:
I have been reading and testing this method for a week.. and the strategy i use is to entry every time a dot appear on H1 and exit on the given point exactly written on the dot.. because every time a price move beyond the blue or red dot, that dots will disappeared..

hi marcos im not sure i understand what you are saying can you explain this in a chart?

i think it make sense to not enter when the dot first appears but on next bar this would be a confirmation the dot was valid and not a false signal. i base this on a 4hr chart.

thx

hi guys,been offline for a while ,nice to see this thread still going,has anyone done any tweaking to it? and is it still working? take it we havent sorted out the "moving dot" problem.......

good trading all.....thestellaman

well i keep noticing the SHI silvertrend keeps repainting (sideways movement)

but at some point it will stick and give a valid directions but the questions is when? it does make sense to use another indicator to validate it.

Pleasssssssssse help me

Everybody is profiting from this system except me

When I load my chart with the indicators, everything (the dots and teh arrows) appears. But when I leave the chart open, only the arrows refresh. With this I mean that I get buy and sell signals from the arrows but there aren't any new dots formed. Even after 4 hours waiting on a 15 minute chart, there were no dots formed, only arrows. Can somebody please help me with this problem.

martijn pip:
Everybody is profiting from this system except me When I load my chart with the indicators, everything (the dots and teh arrows) appears. But when I leave the chart open, only the arrows refresh. With this I mean that I get buy and sell signals from the arrows but there aren't any new dots formed. Even after 4 hours waiting on a 15 minute chart, there were no dots formed, only arrows. Can somebody please help me with this problem.

I would not suggest this for 15m timeframe too much refreshing is necessary i think there could be hope on the 4hr chart personally

thx for the help but that doesn't solve my problem. Who come there are no new dots formed.

Reason: