Nice and clean setup

Hi all,

I like to show a nice and clean (and profitable) setup.

It based on CCI (or woodiCCI)

I put CCI(50) and CCI(14). when they cross I looked at the HMA_Color. when it change the color I enter into a position.

I include the setup template since every indicator can be found in the forum

Files:
cci_setup.jpg  106 kb
cci.zip  1 kb

elihayun:
Hi all,

I like to show a nice and clean (and profitable) setup.

It based on CCI (or woodiCCI)

I put CCI(50) and CCI(14). when they cross I looked at the HMA_Color. when it change the color I enter into a position.

I include the setup template since every indicator can be found in the forum

nice,but ...

what's timeframe??

and can you attach CCI indicators ??

quangmach:
nice,but ...

what's timeframe??

and can you attach CCI indicators ??

its 5min TF

and its the regular CCI

nice and clean setup

i downloaded the templ and am getting the cci but no hma what are they set at ???

pat

how does it perform in choppy days? what is hma setting?

Yep it look nice , in chopping market it got chop too neet more indi to smooth it out a lil bit .I use mtf cci but it look like it painting the past ,it not refresh at the time when it should croos the line . I like to talk to who can code to resolf these and with some other indi the HuuuYa is going to be perfecto .

yesterday and today seems very good but previous days do not look so good. which hours do you trade it?

Its working really great. I don't know about chopy days. I built a EA form this system, but I have it only for 2 days. So far its working. See the EURUSD and GBPUSD, they just developed it and now they falling down.

be patiand when u trade, and put the SL just above/below the HMA line.

If you wand just to make the 1st pips of the trade, wait until u see the CCI(14) turn against the trend (big turn, not a small one), and u can exit. If u want to take the the full trade, tighten your S/L at that point (really important)

I attached here the HMA color. the setting is the default (21)

Files:

Take alook at today trade

Files:
x1.gif  21 kb

nice and clean setup

in your first posting the chart appears to have two hma's on it one is set at 21 what is the other??

thank you Pat

bmac:
yesterday and today seems very good but previous days do not look so good. which hours do you trade it?

I tend to trade 2 hours before the news and 2 hours after the news. The market is moving at that time.

Today and yesterday was really nice days. on Monday I didn't trade because no news at that day

Files:
cci_setup2.jpg  131 kb
Reason: