Nice and clean setup - page 2

patrick:
in your first posting the chart appears to have two hma's on it one is set at 21 what is the other?? thank you Pat

Its not an HMA its TriggerLines (a bit slower)

Files:

Chop-chop baby .It look like it still working , but up to you guys what do you see. Why in the hell so hard to up load apicture now adays ?! Have to log in and relong in again and again ?!

Files:
x2.gif  20 kb

It doesn't work for me. When I open or close the navigator column, I get differrent crossings. Attached are 2 gifs. "temp1.gif" is when I open the navigator column. "temp2.gif" is when I close the navigator column.

Files:
temp1.gif  18 kb
temp2.gif  14 kb

banzai:
It doesn't work for me. When I open or close the navigator column, I get differrent crossings. Attached are 2 gifs. "temp1.gif" is when I open the navigator column. "temp2.gif" is when I close the navigator column.

Yes Banzai. You are right. Same thing is happenning on my charts. when i open the navigator column, the cross is at a different place compared to when I close the navigator'

Kev

banzai:

Hi Banzai,

I guess u right on that. Its because both dont have the same zero line.

To solve that I change SuperWoodi indicator to display 2 lines. Hope that will solve that problem.

Files:

buy sell arrows

What is the code for the buy sell arrows and 'x' on the screen shots?

Reason: