Separation Trade-90% success - page 4

Thanks so much, bros,

so it is for VT and it is MA crossover system!

(As a rule of a thumb any MA crossover system would work for a longer trends, but it gets whipsawed on a sideways trends and I can't imagine that any button would help to prevent the whipsaw... just my opinion)

hi, yes use VT and once you have your charts setup you click the inspect button and hover your mouse over the last closed completed candle. Do not use figures from a candle still forming but the one before it. So right now im looking and the blue moving average is 1.3572 and the red moving average is 1.3555. This gives us a difference of 17. ( i just subtract the difference between the last 2 digits, so 72 - 55 = 17) but we want to catch this when there is a difference of at least 8 and no more then 10 really as we dont want to get in too late. So on the above trade I missed the boat as 17 is too high to jump in now.

if you do this u will see it's not strictly a cross over system as your going in on the diff of 8, do not go in when you see the lines cross but only when u see diff of 8.

Scorp - if someone tells you that he owns womething, do you actually check it or just take his word for it?

Check first of course. He coded the EA, he owned the EA. If we insisted on hosting his EA, he would send DMCA to remove the whole thread or maybe the whole forum anyway.

He only asked to remove his copyrighted files. This thread stays. EA is copyrighted but not the system. We can describe the system and somebody should code an EA and indicators from the ground up.

I glanced thru this thread and didnt see a system discribed, can someone discribe it or tell me which post it is on?

Scorp - from the description that bros gives above, this seems like a straightforward EA from your templates. Didn't you say earlier you were gonna fire one up in about 5 minutes? If so, do it and post it.

Also, do you still need testers for the EA generator? I'd like to compare the results with my own code using the OrderReliable routines I posted for you to look at on the EA thread.

forgot to mention you need to look at 5 minute charts as looking at other timeframes will give misleading seperation figures. cheers

Wingstar:
Hi,I am new to this board and very happy to have found it. I have recently been introduced to EA and am technically challenged. I have outlined the trade and the rules in the attached file and would appreciate it if someone would code it. It has a 90% success rate when traded according to the rules, and I have manually backtested it on the eur/usd for a year and a half using 1 full lot. It was profitable every month with the lowest profit being $1800 and the highest being $6000. The trade occurs most frequently when I have to sleep so an EA is the perfect solution. Thank you in advance for your help.

I am interested in testing your EA. Please email me details at yanni@myfxreport.com

Regards

Welcome to My Fx Report - Forex Trading

Wingstar:
Hi,I am new to this board and very happy to have found it. I have recently been introduced to EA and am technically challenged. I have outlined the trade and the rules in the attached file and would appreciate it if someone would code it. It has a 90% success rate when traded according to the rules, and I have manually backtested it on the eur/usd for a year and a half using 1 full lot. It was profitable every month with the lowest profit being $1800 and the highest being $6000. The trade occurs most frequently when I have to sleep so an EA is the perfect solution. Thank you in advance for your help.

hi,

i am interested to EA, could you send me ?

my e amil : gianni.pellizzaro6@tin.it

regards

giapel

Piplover - can you explain the strategy? I got in here too late, and Scorpion had pulled it due to copywrite questions, but if you can just tell me in your own words I'll write my own EA. I understand most of it from the posts, but some things seem contradictory.

Reason: