New Multi Lot Scalper - page 2

integrityfx:
Would the correct backtesting setting for this be "every tick" ? THANKS!

I wouldn't really trust backtesting on this ea. I think the best thing for this ea is knowing when to stay out of the market and also proper money management with an equity stop loss. Here's two more of my statements. The first one the ea is still in proft....the second one the ea got as high as 8k from an intial 5k then took a huge hit.

Nick

Files:

i think this ea is one that may be used on live trading, but only if you watch the trades, so they don't get out of control

the only way it will work correctly is if it reverses the trade once the trend has changed, so as to cancel the losing ones once they are back to break even. But it has huge potential.....

jonnydenver69:
the only way it will work correctly is if it reverses the trade once the trend has changed, so as to cancel the losing ones once they are back to break even. But it has huge potential.....

I've never found any consistent way of doing this while still keeping the system profitable. It's either a range system or a trend system, but you can't really have both unfortunately.

forextrades:
I've never found any consistent way of doing this while still keeping the system profitable. It's either a range system or a trend system, but you can't really have both unfortunately.

yeah, thats the only problem, with the trend the results are great. if only it could cut the losing ones or at least open up new trades once the trend changed.

FX programmer, if you're there..look at this

2006.08.03 21:01:11 Multi_Lot_Scalper_P_D1_JLY4 EURUSDm,Daily: ticket for OrderClose function must be an integer

What is wrong

Another one of my statements. Account balance has doubled. The only parameter that's different from my other statements is that I set pips to 2.

Files:
aaa.htm  85 kb

very impressive. I've had my account halved this week.

can you post your settings and time frame?

faifarni:
Another one of my statements. Account balance has doubled. The only parameter that's different from my other statements is that I set pips to 2.

what is your settings and time frame for this ea ?

Reason: