Vegas Tunnel Method - page 2

w.spinks:
Hello, I have been trying to email Vegas, but the address given trafficcap@hotmail.com is repeatedly rejected. Can anyone let me have the correct address?Thanking you W. Spinks.

I have talked with Vegas few years ago.

I actually tested his method to see if it really works or not!

If his email address is not working any more then

I can provide you a 59 pages doc file which he sent me at that time.

Kind regards,

-Muhammad Azeem

Learn Forex Trading and Forex Managed Account Program

=======================

Hello Muhammad,

Thanks for your post. I would appreciate you sending me the doc file.

w.spinks@tiscali.co.uk

w.spinks:
Hello Muhammad, Thanks for your post. I would appreciate you sending me the doc file.

Hi Guys

Only my second post, what has become of this Vegas guy?? Have you traded his methods with success??

Kind regards

Targus

readyforex:
I have talked with Vegas few years ago. I actually tested his method to see if it really works or not! If his email address is not working any more then I can provide you a 59 pages doc file which he sent me at that time. Kind regards, -Muhammad Azeem Learn Forex Trading and Forex Managed Account Program =======================

frank13ny:
PS here is the whole script and indicator for anyone wants to learn more. PD

Thanks for this interesting contribution, frank13ny. One thing: you describe the attached document file as 'script', which could cause some confusion with people who think of MT4 scripts when they read this. The words 'method description' or 'method outline' might be more appropriate.

Regarding this document, although well written, it's use of the English language is not 100% (neither is mine, for that matter), so I've done my best to clean it up a little and converted it into the more user friendly PDF format.

Attached are both the cleaned up 'doc' and 'pdf' files.

Hope this helps

[ATTACH]12875[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]12876[/ATTACH]

Reason: