Separation Trade-90% success - page 3

Are you still using this method?

FYI... I couldn't find the attached document. Can you post the rules or the document again.

Just curious if this method has proven reliable.

Much thanks.

apparently system is copywrited but i got it free from demonoid.com anyways the guy who says he owns it is on this site so i had to delete

In post number one the poster said...

"...I have outlined the trade and the rules in the attached file..."

My question is "attached where ???"

Attachments were gone due to copyright infringement complaints.

Please steer clear from posting/sharing copyrighted files. You may share anything exception the copyrighted files. For more info, read our posting guidelines.

Where can I go or who can I talk to get more information about this system, and perhaps use it?

Nobody kows what the strategy is...how can we discuss here. It;s not funny talking about result without showing the system.

Nic

Hi Scorpian

what made you change your mind?

Thanks

tasse

You can describe the strategies and the ideas in your own words but don't attach/redistribute copyrighted files such as commercial expert advisors and indicators. If possible, you should recreate them from scratch. This is like you learn a street magic from a video. It's totally legal to share the secrets, but it's totally illegal to share the video in PUBLIC to the mass.

Ok, here's how it works: if somebody claims his or her copyrighted creation is posted in this forum, I will have to remove after verification. I can't keep it because of copyright laws and web hosting agreement.

basically in vtrader open 5 min chart, place one moving average, exponential period 10 and make it blue. Add aother moving average, exponential period 26 and change to red or pink. Now check the inspect button that as far as I know is only in vtrader and see that there is a difference between the two of 8. if the blue moving average is above the red or pink go long and opposite for short. you could set a tp of 20 and stop of 35.

thanks for the clarification scorpion.

Now guys get on with work and descibe the system in your own words.

thanks everyone for your time and efforts

regards

tasse

Reason: