LSMA cross EA - page 2

Dear all:

Can any one post WSS system?

Thank.

Thanks to you all

Hello to everebody

Can anyone find a zeroline LSMA like that found in Woodies for MT4

richx7:
FXDD uses GMT + 3 so subtract 3 from the screen for GMT. I have included m11 along with other helpful indicators. Fish m11 can be adjusted by changing periods to higher values (20-50) for longer term trading (the screen above is set at 15 periods). Setting smooth to 0 gives less delay and more choppiness so you can see what it is like without smoothing. It takes previous values and averages them out in the current bar which adds delay. Looking at the screen you see that all indicators tend to line up and give the same signals. During choppy trading with no news like Friday you can use 30min charts, and during major news you can use 5min or 1min charts to catch big moves. Many brokers don't fill trades or will give huge slippage or will increase the spreads to 20 or 30 during news time however.

Thanks for posting the Fisher_m11. It was what I was looking for.

After confirming with various forums that Fisher_m11 do not repaint, i have decided to give a try in live market. Thanks a lot for posting the indy.

saivenkat:
After confirming with various forums that Fisher_m11 do not repaint, i have decided to give a try in live market. Thanks a lot for posting the indy.

It does not repaint, I checked today, in live market.

not continue again this thread, interested topic, thx