"stella"...i think you will like her - page 7

mikejody:
Simba, you are the trading king! Your chart here looks like the Holy Grail. Of course I know its not, but it sure does look good.

Unfortunately I have worked and worked with the indicators and cannot even approximate the chart that you have posted. Any chance we can solicit CodersGuru to develop the indicators in the manner you have put them together?

Can you post other charts with these indicators?

Thanks again,

Mike

Hi Mikejody,

Thanks for your kind comments.

Yes,I presume that if I am unable to correct the indicators within the next week I will ask Codersguru to do so,if he wants.

I have posted several charts since you wanted to take a look at them,please feel free to do so and ask any questiom you feel is pertinent.

Best Regards.

SIMBA

Files:

SIMBA:
Hi Mikejody,

Please take note of my previous post comments QUOTE

"...

2-SHI SilverTrend SigAlert is an indicator that repaints itself,so,its use should be null but for the fact that IT IS USUALLY AN ACCURATE indicator,so,if you really want to use it to make money you should devise an strategy that allow for the inherent imperfection of the indicator,2 examples of what I mean:

A-filter with trend direction indicator,IN HIGHER TF like :iTrend,Adx,Supertrend,Non Lag Ma in higher TF,etc.Your Hit rate and relative pay off will improve.ENTRY/EXIT AT OPEN OF NEXT BAR.." UNQUOTE

So,take care to use a valid filtering strategy,the new xpma.v2 from codersguru,with JMA settings-in higher timeframe- looks promising.

By the way "A LA SIMBA" DOT TO DOT COMMENTS were not posted for trading,but just for pointing out the obvious,that dot to dot is a better strategy than dot to arrow>>>BUT THAT DOES NOT MEAN THAT IT IS NECESSARILY A GOOD STRATEGY-dot to arrow can be a disaster and dot to dot simply very bad.

In addition,you have non repainting entry/exit indicators that work fairly well,with a trend filter.The one I chose is BRAINTREND,but you can choose betwen several good ones like ASC and LABTREND...

I do not use BRAINTREND for actual entries /exits,but I try to avoid going against it because of its efficiency..

I have attached the2 Braintrend indicators I currently monitor(there are several..do a search in this forum,there is even a MTF one,and a good explanation of its use) and the LABTREND one.

If you decide to use them,use them with a trend filter,your hit rate will improve....take a look at the attached pictures,BRAINTREND 2 indicators with xpma(JMA settings) and an MTF version of xpma(on 240 TF),and you willsee what I mean .

Best Regards.

SIMBA

Have you found an ea that trades on BrainTrendSig2 or BrainTrendSig2 with the alert?

fxdiva:
Have you found an ea that trades on BrainTrendSig2 or BrainTrendSig2 with the alert?

Hi Fxdiva,

No ,I have not found it,though I have not searched for it either

I trade manually not trough EAS,so,I can not help you here.

Best Regards.

SIMBA

Stella - DAY 1

Hi all.

I started playing with Stella yesterday with micro lots. So far I made about 55 pips playing EUR\USD GBP\USD and USD/CHF

Each position with a 5 pip profit point.

Had one instance where all signal moved against me (news - but that can be expected)

I am using it on 15 min TF and use additional filters - Juice and Seperation together with RSI.

Will see how it goes today.

Keep save

The Source

Improvements

I played around with Stella and after today I have so many changed do many thing that I will start a new Thread.

The main thing with this technique is confirmation.

I will post the link as soon as I have compiled the Zip file with the indicators and idea behind the system.

Hope we will crack this one.

The Source

it will be nice to see what you came up with. thanks for putting in time and sharing with us for improvements.

thesource:
I played around with Stella and after today I have so many changed do many thing that I will start a new Thread.

The main thing with this technique is confirmation.

I will post the link as soon as I have compiled the Zip file with the indicators and idea behind the system.

Hope we will crack this one.

The Source

Sorry for the stupid question

Hi,

First of all I appologize for this question, but I can't seem to attach this system to my Metatrader 4 to use in a chart. I have other Experts on my charts but this one is not going on.....any help would be very welcome....

Thanks and Happy New Year!

Never mind figured it out...thanks

juice

does anybody can help me find where i can dwonload this indicator

thanks

rinat:
does anybody can help me find where i can dwonload this indicator thanks

It's always a good idea to take a look at the FIRST POST in a thread when looking for the main indicators of a particular system.

Lux

Reason: