Netpick system results?? - page 2

fxcruiser:
PeaceLover, I have seen their system. You be better off sending me the money. I give you my full working system. Plus, I will use your 1 Thou and trade it for you. I will even throw in the latest version of Allilah just for you, including all upgrades. I have seen UTM on Tradestation. There alone I can save you $200 a month. You better hurry coz I will only allow 200 max users.

Seriously, I think you can find your almost holyG right here in this forum. You just have to focus on one and keep at it. I don't know what your pips goal target per day is. But it's kind of hard to achieve any goal if you keep looking for the latest, hottest, and most profitable system. Sad thing is, you'll hear about those every single day.

Whatever you choose to use, I wish you the best.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

I never said i was buying it, So tell me about the hollyG.. What do you have for me? While i have you here, Do you know how I can plot an indicator on the main window?

Thank, FX

peace

See my cheaper version of THE ULTIMATE TRADING MACHINE here.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

If their 'ultimate trading system' is anything like their trade signals, then the only people making any money are netpicks and the brokers. I tried their 2 week free trial trading signals and it looked like a chimp was pointing to a chart and they would send you the results. No rhyme or reason to the calls. I don't think you missed anything here.

i payed few years ago for netpicks swing signals and got out in time or else i would bourn my account,chimp would do better i guess

stay away from those chiters,they are selling signals for years and they never trade it ??????

We've already shipped over 440, and we're looking at less than 60 left.

They may not even last through Friday. If you haven't secured your copy of

the Ultimate Trading Machine, you should do it today, or it will no longer

be an option.

This was in a email received, today, The Indicator Method may be crappy, but they sure are making alot of money, when this came out they first sold 500, now after about a month later they are selling another 500, that means at $1,000 a copy it's a cool one million dollars in sale's. On this last sale I must have gotton 5 emails from them each day. Hope the so called client's make any money, the website selling it sure looked nice.

txsundevil:
We've already shipped over 440, and we're looking at less than 60 left.

They may not even last through Friday. If you haven't secured your copy of

the Ultimate Trading Machine, you should do it today, or it will no longer

be an option.

This was in a email received, today, The Indicator Method may be crappy, but they sure are making alot of money, when this came out they first sold 500, now after about a month later they are selling another 500, that means at $1,000 a copy it's a cool one million dollars in sale's. On this last sale I must have gotton 5 emails from them each day. Hope the so called client's make any money, the website selling it sure looked nice.

WOW! Why trade at all? Anyhow, my version was sold out yesterday. But you still have another chance to get your hands on it, though. Check it out here.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Hi

Hi FXCruiser.

Man........You have put some e-books about forex "for marketing"what you think????

"1 milion in 1 year"

"Freedom Life"

"Secret of Traders"

"............

HEHE

Regards.

EFX:
Hi FXCruiser.

Man........You have put some e-books about forex "for marketing"what you think????

"1 milion in 1 year"

"Freedom Life"

"Secret of Traders"

"............

HEHE

Regards.

Hahaha! I made my first million in the marketing field after 5 years and lost it all in trading in my first year. Combining the two, should get me to the 2 million mark in no time. Hehehe! You know how to put a website in hurry?

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

fxcruiser:
See my cheaper version of THE ULTIMATE TRADING MACHINE here.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

When Is PAD H2 coming? Do you need help in testing it, I am here.

Peace Out

From everyplace I have read about Netpicks, they are not worth the money. Everyone who had posted their comments on this system indicate that they falsify their performance results, and that one is better using a system that is on one of these FX forums.

Reason: