New Multi Lot Scalper - page 4

statement.

Files:
statement_2.htm  31 kb

It appears this EA is much less risky only running EUR/USD, forward tests based on what's been posted in this thread previously show that, anyone running more than one currency or mixing them that this would appear to lead to a disaster, in either case I think you would need $20,000 in an account to trade this sucessfully.

ok, i posted the soloution a while ago and no one has taken any notice. You need to programme it so when the bias changes it opens opposite positions to bring the account to breakeven...When the bias changes it does not open the correct orders in the direction, but keeps the opposite orders open....

jonnydenver69:
ok, i posted the soloution a while ago and no one has taken any notice. You need to programme it so when the bias changes it opens opposite positions to bring the account to breakeven...When the bias changes it does not open the correct orders in the direction, but keeps the opposite orders open....

Even in a strong uptrend the bias can sometimes change from long to short for a short period of time. You may also not have enough margin to cancel the losing trades by opening trades in the opposite direction and waiting until they hit breakeven. The reason why I can't see that working is simple: the change of bias is caused by a lagging indicator. By the time the bias changes, price may start to move in the opposite direction.

I think I'm going to try some different settings as well. Fairfani's settings look good on paper, but max trades at 20 is way too high as you will run out of margin. But I guess this system relies on digging itself into a hole in order to get those kind of returns.

was testing "multi_lot_scalper P Day" noticed a "very" long series of -3's in account history, now testing the JLY4 version and seems to be working much better,

if anyone could advise concerning the TimeZoneofData switch,

I'm GMT +2 or GMT+3 w/FXDD server (I think)

Nice EA

Hello

My statement!

on Forward testing first Day

USD/CHF = 1H

USD/JPY = D1

Thx

Files:
statement1.htm  108 kb

this EA is getting incredible results in fowardtest with you, i will start trying this EA tomorrow, at news release do you stop the EA?

anynews? ???????

Reason: