The simple breakout strategy - page 11

increase:
That is very interesting and almost identical in part to this one atttached, except the one attached has many more features beside the zigzag. I wanted the coded version so that I can change colours without having to change them each time I loas it and aalso make some other changes, you wouldn't happen to have it would you?

Hi Increase --

That looks a bit like is it Zup -- Breakout --

I dont have the code - - but if I come across it will certainly post it

Take care

Filter for Break Out

For Break out Filter!

1 . Breakout timing: Can Add Bolinger Bands Standard Settings With Keltner Channels to show potential timing of break out. !

Once the Bolinger Bands come inside the Keltner channel from top or bottom break out is likely to happen very soon

2. Breakout Direction Filter 1. RSI is good if we in over bought ignore breakouts to the upside there likely to be false, and visa verse. IF RSI is overbought and the braak out is down then likely to be a lot of pips.

any time frame works

et_phonehome_2:
Do you mean only on days where there are news that one should not follow the indicator? But how is the software on non-news day? Does the software give you entry/exit, S/L and TP?

On normal days we simply follow the indicators (charts) but on a particular day where the big news will be published we have to put "trap".

Profit

prasxz:
Thanks nicesurf for the nice system...i want to know in a month how many pips losses occured ? take the average

=====================

Proven Forex System

There are 4 pairs a day to trade.

1. First pair is only to take profit of 20 pips

2. Second pair is also to take profit of 20 pips.

3. Third pair is to take profit MORE than 20 pips.

4. Forth pair is also to take MORE than 20 pips

Scenario:

If you loose no 1. You will get profit form no.2 and no.4

If you loose no.2, you will get profit from no. 1 and no.3.

So everyday we make profit.

Still no viable payment options? Stiall cannot pay by credit card.

Any advise from anyone? Thanks

aelimian:
Still no viable payment options? Stiall cannot pay by credit card. Any advise from anyone? Thanks

The easiest ways is to buy egold with your credit card, and finally buy the software with your egold.

nicesurf:
There are 4 pairs a day to trade.

1. First pair is only to take profit of 20 pips

2. Second pair is also to take profit of 20 pips.

3. Third pair is to take profit MORE than 20 pips.

4. Forth pair is also to take MORE than 20 pips

Scenario:

If you loose no 1. You will get profit form no.2 and no.4

If you loose no.2, you will get profit from no. 1 and no.3.

So everyday we make profit.

nicesurf on this strategy is a big problem:) your stop loss is 40-60 pips and proffit is only 20 pips

if you loss N1 is -40 pips and if you winn N4 you get +20 pips and u still loss -20 pips

That means you can loss -40 pips in a day

Does anyone use Haroldfx technique to trade channel breakouts? I was wondering during what time you normally would / would not use it since I always find that I get stopped out in both directions for the majors especially since the SL on both sides is very tight considering that it ranges between 15 - 20 PIPs.

the indicator listed on that winning solution site....i think it's Fibo Zone jackson zone based thing. not sure what modifications were made, but when you look at screenshots and compare it with this indicator, they are almost the same. would appreciate some comments please

Files:

fxhst329:
the indicator listed on that winning solution site....i think it's Fibo Zone jackson zone based thing. not sure what modifications were made, but when you look at screenshots and compare it with this indicator, they are almost the same. would appreciate some comments please

The difference is that we can not see the profit in the chart. The price did not touch the profit area.

profit

Reason: