New Multi Lot Scalper - page 19

Added iTrend, RSI and MACD. Good luck

Regards

David

davidke20:

Regards

David

Interesting EA you posted here, David. Tks.

davidke20:

Regards

David

what seetings are you useing for this EA?

Davidke

I loaded the EA on IBFX demo this morning, so far it did not take any trades. Also non of the original Multi lot scalpers had done any trades yet. Is that normal?

How often these EA take a trade, did you have a chance to check it?

It is very interestting and any help on this matter would be well received.

nubika

Not placing trades

davidke20:

Regards

David

I tried this on two different platforms and neither one took any trades. Is there any specific time frame required? Minimum balance?

Don

Should work on D1. Havent tested before. It may not immediately take trade, it could wait until the time has come, only it will take a trade.

Regards

David

Very good performance for such a high risk.

winters:
Very good performance for such a high risk.

No choice. Its a martingale based EA. Give and take. You make big chunk within your capable martingale trading range, and you lose a big chunk during the trending market. Ofcourse, if you know when to withdraw, thats the best holy grail for all the martingale based EA. Good performance? Ofcourse it is, no way martingale will lose until it used up your margin, unable to sustain the move anymore. And actually people knows it, they only HOPE somebody can make a martingale EA that never loss. Check my backtest, its almost like no loss! Just like the other EA seller here in TSD. But actually people are willing to buy rather then work on it(just for the peace of mind), check here for more information. And you can actually see the EA seller himself come and downloaded the EA from this thread as well.

What me?! Hell no I'm not a seller. I'm here to contribute and help others. I can do something to extend the blow up period, try to get a proper trading discretion so we dont blow up on the beginning of using this EA. Thats what martingale trading all about. Cheers.

Regards

David

davidke20:

Regards

David

hi,

david can you help me, from your ea can you make the first oder to close before the second order of doble lot open post

Hi, sorry for refreshing but I decided I'll go live with this ea, microlots for start, but I have some problems with it -> when I set the lowest price to 0.01 it sends me an error message, the same with 0.02 to 0.04, with 0.05 and more everything is ok (i guess it's because the second order is 0.1 or more). I have a micro account now and I cant afford to play with such a high values. Any clue what should I change in a sourcecode?

edit - I play on IBFX

Reason: