Super Ea - page 3

A COMBINE BETWEEN BRAIN TREND AND DLMv 1.2

WITH OPTION 6 (BUY ONLY) LIVE TRADING 2 HRS 15 MINUTES LATTER

DLMv1.2 close the order because the secure profit settings to 10 pips and manual set to 1

great conbination!

Files:
dlm1.2-1.gif  25 kb

4 hours deal done but DLMv1.2 close the trade earlier

Files:
dlm1.2-2.gif  25 kb

DLMv1.3 (Demo) Option 10 take profit 40 secury profit 0 trailing stop 25

Files:
eusd.gif  24 kb

DLMv1.3 (live) option 12 (fx_fish) T/P=40 T/S=15 S/P=0

Files:
dlm1.3.gif  28 kb

DLMv1.4 on Automated Trading Championship 2006: FX_Fisher_MA option Only

AQUILEZ:
If you really like DLMv 1.1 waiting to see the new version DLMv1.3that is already available..has 3 more entry methods: * 11 - OpenOrdersBasedOnTrendManager SELL if red bellow price BUY if blue above price * 12 - OpenOrdersBasedOnFXFish SELL if indicator bellow cero line BUY if indicator above cero line * 13 - OpenOrdersBasedOnOpenClose SELL if previous bar open-close > 10 pips BUY if previous bar close-open > 10 pipsGood luck

Hi AQUILEZ

Right now I'm testing DLMv1.3, but it had very poor result. Could give me the best setting of DLMv1.3 and what time frame do you use? And would you give me the indicators for this EA since the FX_FISH and Trendmanager has many version and how to set it to work properly. Thank you

Hello

Much depends on what you want to do, type of trades

I have put several samples that you could give yourself an idea

Now one of the options more profitables for example the option 2 s/l=0 t/p=40 traling stop 25 secure profit false H1

we always start with few lots the option it is 0.1 and 0.01 in mini depending on the valance in your account this value can change most of the times the market goes agains us but that is normal it checks the instructions that are in the page 1 is important that you understand the jeneral idea Good luck

Best Regards

Aquilez Baeza

Hello Aquilez,

I'm very interested with this EA.

I tried to compile it but had 2 errors;

'('- unexpected token

What should i do to make it run?

Thanks

Hi! Maybe I can help, all you have to do is deleting the (), usually they appear after the words Point. BTW if you got source code of DMLv1.3 would you mind to share it with me?

The proprietor who is Alejandro Galindo

of the cactus.com, has The code source but you don't need it. the options that you have without the source are infinite, now if you can programme why you want a someone system when you can make one proper to your needs.

Regards

Aquilez Baeza

Reason: