EA operating based upon LIVE trader

Has anyone been successful at creating an EA that operates based upon a LIVE trader?

A few weeks ago I looked at the site gfsignals.com and noticed the traders there have very good results for the most part (100-400 pips per week)

These are live traders that input their results into the gfsignals.com website directly and then an email is sent to users with the Long/Short indication and Limit/SL if used by the specific live trader.

Is there a way to have an EA pull from an email or website and trade based upon the real time trades? (may be a few seconds off which shouldn't be a problem unless the trade is made around news times)

I believe it's doable and not hard. But EA is not enough, would have to use something else pull the information out of web or email then feed the EA, probably a DLL. The problem is their service is not free.

nickj:
Has anyone been successful at creating an EA that operates based upon a LIVE trader?

A few weeks ago I looked at the site gfsignals.com and noticed the traders there have very good results for the most part (100-400 pips per week)

These are live traders that input their results into the gfsignals.com website directly and then an email is sent to users with the Long/Short indication and Limit/SL if used by the specific live trader.

Is there a way to have an EA pull from an email or website and trade based upon the real time trades? (may be a few seconds off which shouldn't be a problem unless the trade is made around news times)

I can pay for the service.

If someone had the means to get the results from an email I would work with them and substain the cost of the monthly fee myself.

Reason: