New Multi Lot Scalper - page 12

wow i will test this EA , can I use this EA in mikro account??How to set this EA for mikro account??D, and which broker is better for this EA in mikro account interbank or velocity???anybody try allready please advise thaaaaaaaaaanks

the complate EA

I would like to know if someone can put all the filters together and create a new

version of this cool EA.

would be nice because I dont know programming as many others

pocoso

Directions for Mult Lot Scalper

faifarni:
I found this recently. This is NOT an ea that I have written and these are NOT my statements. I've posted this here for people to see and learn from. There's a new Mult Lot Scalper Ea that I've attached. Also, I've attached two statements....do they appear to be from the ea attached?? I know the former multiscalper and also dlmv1.1 would double lots every position against them but the ea running on the attached statements uses a different scaling in strategy. I'm not a programmer so I can't tell if there is something in the code to let this ea use a different approach to scaling in. Take a look at the statements, they are quite impressive.

Can someone tell me where I can find directions as to how I use Mult Lot Scalper Thanks

i tested on micro account with broker Realtrader, the results are impressive....i adjusted pip = 15, max trade = 5, and TP = 40

pocosotsd:
I would like to know if someone can put all the filters together and create a new

version of this cool EA.

would be nice because I dont know programming as many others

pocoso

10 point 3.. is the next evolution of this EA

Multi_Lot_Scalper

Hello,

I work a little bit with EA Multi_Lot_Scalper from the Metaquotes Site.

I am set the Take Profit of 20 and Risk of 5.

Charts: GBP/USD H1 , H4 or Daily.Very interesting performance.

How is the reaction of Brokers to this EA?

Does someone have experiences with this EA and Brokers?

Gramski:
Nice indicator... similar to what i use- Triggerlines/LSMA. Combine that with Laguerre RSI with it's proper use (>.15 long <.75 short) on 30

min and you get a fast directional trading system.

I'd love someone to program an auto scalping EA based on these methods.

Could be nice.

Gramski.

Hi guys

this is my first post in this forum and i see you are doing a nice job testing this EA.

As about which direction to trade isnt easier once we have our indicators as about the direction of the price to switch the EA to do only sorts or longs i think you can do that by adjusting the settings at the begging and once we think the trend has changed or is about to change to switch it off.

Or i am missing something here?

Hi

iam testing this EA since a few days and looks like stable on low news days. But it would be very nice if anyone can code the EA.

If we set in SettingsArea in Lots 0.1 in it, its open position with this lots

1st trade = 0.1

2nd trade = 0.2

3rd trade = 0.4

4th trade = 0.8

5th trade = 1.6

If i set in SettingsArea Lots to 0.01 its open one trade and the next message is

Multi_Lot_Scalper_P_D1_JLY4 EURUSD,H4: invalid lots amount for OrderSend function

Can anyone code a little things to it or Recode it that we can use trades like this:

1st trade = 0.01

2nd trade = 0.02

3rd trade = 0.04

4th trade = 0.08

5th trade = 0.16

It would be very nice if anyone can do that little changes.

thanks in advance

Regards

scalper ea's are for sissys and panseys who are too afraid to trade like a real man. aaahahahahhahha!!

sentaco:
Hi

iam testing this EA since a few days and looks like stable on low news days. But it would be very nice if anyone can code the EA.

If we set in SettingsArea in Lots 0.1 in it, its open position with this lots

1st trade = 0.1

2nd trade = 0.2

3rd trade = 0.4

4th trade = 0.8

5th trade = 1.6

If i set in SettingsArea Lots to 0.01 its open one trade and the next message is

Multi_Lot_Scalper_P_D1_JLY4 EURUSD,H4: invalid lots amount for OrderSend function

Can anyone code a little things to it or Recode it that we can use trades like this:

1st trade = 0.01

2nd trade = 0.02

3rd trade = 0.04

4th trade = 0.08

5th trade = 0.16

It would be very nice if anyone can do that little changes.

thanks in advance

Regards

Come on some do this please

Reason: