The simple breakout strategy - page 2

a setup on gbp is starting see chart

Files:
1_5.gif  22 kb

harold4x:
a setup on gbp is starting see chart

Harold when u say that there is a breakout u mean that price crosed the chanel, or crossed and close above/bellow channe, or crossed and close above bellow the channel and opeed next bar above/bellow channel? Can u explain that?

thats right when prices breaks the channel you have a buy order and a sell order in place so which everway it goes you are in and the other order cancels

Great stuff

Hi Harold,

Love reading your work, very informative,

Below i have attached a chart of gbp this morning australian time that shows a range happening from the 21:45cet candle to the 22:45cet candle of approx 10pips a buy order would have been activated at 1.8768 and a profit target activated at 1.8778 at 00:00cet for an easy 10 pips profit.

easy stuff

nothing to technical with this

thanks

geoff

Files:

breakout strategy

haii i like to know how to setting breakout stratergy ?

read post 1 look for price to go sideways for at least 4 bars and put a buy on one side and a sell on other for the breakout also dont do this if big news is about to happen

Hello,

Can help me,where this breakout indicator i can get?

great stratergy

thnx

kev

ezrienaz:

there is no need indicator. you just draw the horizontal lines, to create a channel......and place stop buy above the channel, and stop sell below the channel.. and monitor for a few pips profit.. on the ranging market.....

Is that correct , Harold........or any one.. thanks

Reason: