Super Ea - page 15

greenrenjer:
thanks.....today i already manage to get 100usd profit and i stop, i want to try discipline myself as when i trade emotional mostly i will failed....i like trading manual and spend a little time on the trade....i'll make trading as my part time job as soon i have some good trading skill and really can give me profit on forex because mostly i've heard from 100 trader 90% failed and only some of them really gain profit on this

Yes you have to go step by step ... and with more experience you will be more disciplined and will control (little bit more) your emotions.

Wish you a lot of pips.

FerruFx

Transition from demo to real account can change the spreads. Because on demo they never vary the spreads in the same way that they can on a real account.

However, what I use is a simple: 20 SMA.

If candles give a continuation of trend signal on the line then I put a trade on it.

Trend determined by direction of slope.

Continutation is determined by candlestick patterns - takes a bit of work to learn which of the candlestick patterns are strong and which of the candlestick patterns are weak.

t/p is the same as the s/l distance.

Enter trade 10 pips beyond the high of continuation pattern if continuing high. With stop 10 pips below the low of continuation pattern.

Enter trade 10 pips beyond the low if continuing low. With stop 10 pips below the high of continuation pattern.

TF is best on the 1H chart, Works on EURUSD, GBPUSD and USDJPY.

Interesting, Thanks for sharing

hello

any update for this EA guys

another note, the ea is made to run a 5 minute chart

you must change the tf in the options if u wish to test diferent tf

0 means current chart

Hi, guys, i'm a newbie to forex, just trying to unravel the way to make profit from the rsi indicator, is thre anyone who can explain how it works and what to do with it, there so manyweb sites out there explain, but in jargon. i won dering if there anyone out there had experince with the RSI (Relative Strength Indicator) many thanks...........

I noticed you discussing an ea that scales in profits, but does buys automatically. I am interested in an ea similar to that, wondered if there is one on the market. I trade manually, but would like something like the "take profit" ea that scales out positions, only I would like one that scales into positions using manual trading, such as you do with "take profit." Anyone know of such a program?

Thanks,

TL Watchman

I had some success trading martingale systems. The key to success is to start with small accounts ($500 or less) and trade until:

1. the account has doubled, in which case you withdraw the original amount and continue trading taking each month half the profit out of the account;

2. the account has been blown away.

As stated by icarus in post #124 sooner or later the account will be blown away. This is not a prediction but a fact.

Anyone is using it on live account still?

Reason: